6 Room 269

Prue POV

I had just finished brushing my hair when there was a knock on the door. I put it aside and went to see who it was. To my surprise it was Felicity. I hadn't expected to see her so soon.

"Hey Sis. Back already?" I asked as I opened the door and hugged her.

"Yeah, luckily he just wanted me to drop him off at the airport. Apparently he can't wait to get back to the Step Monster. That's fine with me. Then I can spend some more time with you.

Have you calmed down a bit or are you still mad at that guy? Nothing really happened. His facial expression, however.... That was really funny." she replied and laid back on my bed.

"Of course I am. Just because he thinks he has a score to settle with me doesn't mean he can act like a lunatic. I really don't need this right now," I said as I sat down with her.

"Relax, Prudence. Dad's not here anymore and you won't have to see him for the next few months. And if anything comes up, all you have to do is call and I'll be there. It's always better when he has to deal with both of us and can't focus on you or me." she replied.

"I know... I feel like it gets worse with every year that goes by. But there's nothing we can do, I guess," I sighed.

"Oh there is something that could help you cool down..." she laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Come on... this guy... Damian, is clearly into you. It definitely appeals to him that you're a little different than other women. I say let him 'get back' at you for your little stunt. I bet you'd like it. And in case you let him, you still have the upper hand.

Tell me... how long has it been? You need it. Use him as a tool to soothe your itch. Then you'll be even and maybe he'll stop bugging you. Win-win situation." explained Feli.

"You want me to let him win? I don't like that..." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"You wouldn't let him win. More like take advantage of what he seems to want so badly. Trust me, you can use a little fun." she laughed.

"Always so supportive." I laughed, throwing a pillow in her face.

But even though I didn't want to admit it, her words made me think. She was right, it had been a hell of a long time. And I guess it wouldn't be the worst idea to get him off my back. Maybe that was what we both needed to put this thing between us to rest.

For the next hour or so, after Felicity had headed out, I thought about what my sister had said. And the longer I did it, the more tempting it seemed to become. 

At some point... it was well after midnight, I put on my bathrobe and left my room. He was only one floor up, so it didn't take long. Part of me probably hoped that Priest was already fast asleep and that my reluctant knocking would go unanswered.

But I had hardly knocked on door number 269 when I heard movement in the room. Nervously, I played with my fingers as it finally opened.

"That took longer than I expected." he said with a smirk as he stepped aside to let me in.

I walked into the dimly lit room. Music played softly in the background. This time it was him wearing nothing but a towel around his hips.

"Maybe you shouldn't sound so smug. It's not particularly attractive." I replied.

"What exactly do you want here, Prue? Are you going to accept my offer, or has the full moon clouded your thinking?" he asked as he stood in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well...I've been thinking about it for a while. And you're right. I should give you a chance to even things out," I replied.

"All of a sudden? That sounds so unlike you, Princess..." he said suspiciously.

"It's a new day. And like you said, I could use the stress relief. So... what do you say, Priest?" I replied, then simply opened my robe.

The fabric gathered at my feet as I watched with satisfaction as his eyes widened and he licked his lips. Even though he surely tried to prevent it, he could not hide his excitement to see me naked.

I, however, did not wait for a reaction from him. Instead, I simply took a step towards him. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him down to me. My lips rested on his while my other hand loosened the towel that covered him.

Priest's fingers tangled in my hair as I began to pump him slowly. My fingers closed around his length, sometimes tender, sometimes harder as he suddenly deepened the kiss. I heard a groan rumble in his chest. Something about it was very exciting.

One hand left my hair and slowly stroked down my curves. So slowly that it felt like he was leaving a trail of fire on my skin. Finally, he made contact with my clit. I gasped at the sensation. He rotated his finger slightly as I took advantage of the moment and pushed him toward the bed.

Priest sat down and I climbed onto his lap without separating our lips for even a second. But then I ran out of oxygen. I threw my head back, but that didn't stop him. His lips moved to my neck as I continued to stroke him.

"Tell me you have condoms around..." I whispered softly.

My senses began to swim. Never before had I done anything like this. Something so meaningless.

"On the nightstand." he murmured.

"I see you were very confident." I replied, pulling his hair so he had to look at me.

"Tell me I was wrong." he laughed, his voice low.

"Just shut up." I replied, reaching for the small package.

I ripped it open with my teeth before hurrying to cover him with it. In the next second, I lifted my hips and placed his tip at my entrance. Slowly, I lowered myself onto him. With every millimeter that he penetrated me I felt my tension of the day, hell, of the last months, maybe even years disappear.

He grabbed my ass and guided me up and down. Faster and faster. Until finally, at one point, he rolled us onto the bed. Not for a moment did he hesitate to speed up his thrusts. Now it was my fingers digging into his ass as I pulled him closer.

We shared our breath. Moaning at our shared rhythm. Quickly I began to see stars as he changed his position ever so slightly. He hit me at a different, breathtaking angle. The knot forming inside me loosened with one last thrust as he sent us both over the edge.

Priest rolled off me as we both gasped for air. For a few minutes it was silent. Neither of us said a word.

And it stayed that way as I stood up and reached for my robe. I put it on, closing it tightly around me before leaving the room without looking back.