Will You Go Out With Me?

Tyler POV

It's been months since Edward dumped Kelly. It had shocked all of us. Nobody could understand why he'd dumped her for Jessica of all people. Kelly was still friends with his siblings but she tried to avoid him at all costs. Nobody really blamed her. Mike and I both wanted to ask her out but we knew that she needed time to get over him. I was done waiting. It was time.

I'd caught up with Kelly after Biology. We were walking towards the cafeteria. "Hey Kelly." I said.

"Oh hi Tyler, how are you?" She said. She was so beautiful.

"I'm good. I was hoping that I could talk to you about something." I said, nervously.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "What's on your mind?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath. "I know that it's been a while since you and Edward broke up. I guess... I was wondering... Kelly will you go out with me?" I finally spit out.

Kelly looked deep in thought for a minute. "Like on a date or as in your girlfriend?" She asked after a few minutes.

I thought about what she was asking me. Yes I wanted her to go out on a date with me but I also wanted her to be my girlfriend. I felt like I could be a better boyfriend to her than Edward had been. "I would like both." I finally said.

Kelly gave me a half smile. "Why don't we start with a date?" She asked me.

I smiled at her. "Really?"

She nodded. "Really." She said leaning up and kissing me on the cheek.

Twilight One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें