Pilot

"She's gone but she's everywhere

"She's gone but she's everywhere." - Spencer Hastings

"What happened?" Emily Fields asked. The power had just went out, and the five girls slowly made their way toward the barn door. They were having a sleepover in Spencer Hastings' barn, but the leader of the group, Alison DiLaurentis, had disappeared.

"It must be the storm," Spencer justified.

"Something's out there," Aria Montgomery gulped.

"More like someone," Isabel Rivers said, creeping toward the door. She had soft brown hair that fell just beneath her shoulders, and piercing green eyes.  She was also the bravest of the five, but no one was braver than Ali.

"Guys," Hanna Marin whimpered. Isabel saw Ali before she jumped out, and she winked at Isabel. Isabel grinned, and Ali sprung out.

"Gotcha!" Ali laughed. The others shrieked.

"Ali!" they yelled.

"That's so not funny, Alison,"  Spencer huffed.

"I thought it was hilarious, girls," Ali shrugged. All of the girls nervously laughed, and took seats on the floor of the barn. Isabel took a laying position, and stared up at the others.

"Ali," Hanna asked. "Did you download the new Beyonce?"

"Not yet," Ali sighed.

"I'm loving her new video," Emily smiled.

"Maybe a little too much, Em," Ali said cryptically. Emily looked down, and Isabel pressed her lips together tightly. Ali had a way of hoarding the girls' secrets and dropping little hints that the rest of them couldn't understand. Alison just smiled and passed a glass of alcohol to Aria. "Your turn. Go on."

Aria took the glass and started to drink.

"Careful, Aria," Spencer joked.

"Yeah," Isabel laughed. "Take too much, and you'll tell us all your secrets."

"Friends share secrets," Ali said. "That's what keeps us close." She took the cup from Aria and gave it to Isabel. "Drink up." And she did.

  Isabel didn't know how much longer, but soon Aria shook her awake. "Isabel." Isabel groaned and got up.

"I don't remember falling asleep," Isabel muttered sleepily.

"Em," Aria woke Emily and the others.

"Where's Ali and Spencer?" Hanna blinked, looking around for them.

"We don't know," Aria gulped. Isabel began to make her way to the door, but Spencer burst in.

"Ali?" Isabel frowned.

"She's gone," Spencer said breathlessly.

"What do you mean, she's gone?" Isabel scoffed.