A Hot Piece of 'A'

"That wallpaper has been up there for 200 years

"That wallpaper has been up there for 200 years. It can wait another day!" -Hanna Marin

"Isabel!"

Isabel woke up, still in pain, and still in the greenhouse.

"Hey, what happened?" Aria asked, kneeling down next to her.

"I-I dunno, I was waiting for you guys, and then... a black figure approached me... and  that's the last thing I remember," Isabel stuttered, bringing a hand to her forehead, which throbbed.

"Hey, you're okay, alright?" Emily assured her. "We'll get you to a hospital-"

"It's not that bad," Isabel muttered.

"Yeah, it is," Spencer scoffed.

"Where were you guys?" Isabel asked, changing the subject. She was talking to Aria, Spencer, and Hanna.

"I'm so sorry, guys," Aria apologized. "I-I dropped a huge bomb at home. My parents won't let me go anywhere. I had to crawl through Mike's window."

"And Toby came in and totally cornered me with all of these questions about why I was acting this way, and he would not leave without any answers," Spencer explained.

"Caleb called me, too, and I'm pretty sure he's mad at me because I told him that he'd pick Hanna over me," Isabel gulped. "Sorry, Han."

"Yeah, my dad and Evil Isabel got married, and now they're looking for a house here in Rosewood. So now I have more than one monster in my life. Okay? I win," Hanna huffed.

"No, you don't!" Emily scoffed. "Isabel and I were nearly killed! These are not highlights, Hanna. This is glass in my hair, and a hole in Isabel's shoulder."

"Thanks, Em. Now I'm officially terrified," Isabel said, rolling her eyes.

"You guys, can you talk to me for a second? I'm holding 'A's phone in my hand. What are we doing with it?" Spencer snapped, holding a phone up. Isabel's eyes widened.

"You got 'A's cellphone? How?" She gaped.

"Well, after Hanna trampled 'A' with her car, it fell out of their pocket," Spencer shrugged.

"Well, we have to do something, before 'A' knows we have it," Isabel sighed.

"Hanna, call Caleb!" Spencer suggested.