For Whom the Bell Tolls

"And darling Jenna isn't the victim

"And darling Jenna isn't the victim. Freak Toby is." -Alison DiLaurentis

The next video they watched, as they were still in Emily's bedroom, was of Jenna.

"Is that Jenna?" Emily gulped.

"You're late."

"Who's she talking to?" Isabel added.

"Toby," Spencer muttered.

"It's not right," Toby said firmly.

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby,"  Jenna smirked. "We're not really related. It'll be so easy to convince my mommy and your daddy that you've been forcing yourself on me. You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Turn it off," Spencer demanded, and Emily closed the laptop.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asked, wide-eyed. "They're of us... Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked!"

"Exposed," Spencer nodded.

"Guys, I noticed something strange," Isabel spoke up.

"Go on," Aria frowned.

"I'm not in the first three videos," Isabel explained. "But I distinctly remember being there."

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Aria nodded.

"Why do you think someone would do this?" Isabel asked after a pause.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting it off on it?" Hanna replied.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls," Spencer said knowingly.

"I feel sick," Emily agreed.

"In some of these, we were just kids," Hanna pointed out.

"Ian's been watching us for years," Aria spat.

"And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out," Spencer added.

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos," Emily sniffled.

"You guys, it is not too late to help her," Spencer urged, grabbing the flash drive.

"Yeah, it kinda is," Isabel frowned. Then she realized what Spencer was saying. "We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison."

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily asked.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows," Isabel replied.

"Are you on something?" Aria scoffed, and Isabel stared at her. "Sorry."

"Jenna's at the top of our 'A'-list," Hanna argued.

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed," Spencer explained. "She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!" She got up.