The Mirror Has Three Faces

"CeCe always said there were five other she-devils

"CeCe always said there were five other she-devils." -one of CeCe's former friends

Isabel, Spencer, Emily, Hanna, and Aria were all late for school.

"I still think we should dip into those candy-striper outfits one more time," Hanna shrugged.

"What difference would that have made?" Isabel scoffed as they walked as softly as they could.

"Well, we could've talked to Jenna instead of getting turned away at the visitor's desk," Hanna pointed out.

"Guys! Can you keep it down, please?" Aria hissed. "Whole point was to sneak back."

Spencer raised an eyebrow at her. "I think Mr. Facinelli noticed that our entire row was missing."

"Well- I'd still like to graduate," Aria faltered.

"Oh, news flash, honey, none of us are graduating," Isabel laughed, shaking her head.

"Okay, I still think that Spencer to get back to Shana and see if she'll say more," Hanna said abruptly.

Spencer stopped walking to stare at her. "What? Why?"

"Because...!" Hanna snapped. "If CeCe drowned Jenna, then she must know the reason."

"And why exactly do we trust Shana?" Emily asked.

"Why do we trust Jenna?" Isabel pointed out, crossing her arms.

"All right, well I don't trust anybody, and you guys are about as quiet as a monster truck rally!" Aria whisper-shouted. "Now shut up."

Hanna spoke up again once they started walking. "Fine. I'm going to the source."

"'The source'?" Aria frowned. Emily's phone beeped, and she checked it.

"CeCe's been AWOL," Spencer explained. "Since Wilden was alive. You're not just gonna find her folding peasant skirts at the diva dish right now."

"Well, then I'll- I'll search every hipster boutique until I do find her," Hanna scoffed, stopping as Emily stopped.

"No friggin' way," she huffed.

"What? What's wrong? Is it an 'A' text?" Isabel frowned.

"Worse. It's my mother," Emily gulped, reading the text over again. "Mrs. DiLaurentis has offered to let us stay with her." Isabel fell silent.

"In Ali's house?" Aria blinked.

"You're gonna sleep in Ali's old bed?" Spencer added incredulously.

"No! Hell no. I'm not moving in there," Emily scoffed.

"Yes, you are," Hanna said firmly, and they all stared at her. "Em, you have to. It might be our best chance to find CeCe."

Before Emily could answer, the bell rang, and students flooded the halls.