The Naked Truth

"Where the hell am I?" -Hanna Marin

The next day, the girls minus Hanna were at Spencer's. Spencer had picked up the item from the claim ticket, which was a red coat.

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?" Emily scoffed.

"That's what they gave me," Spencer shrugged as they stared at it.

"So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning," Isabel said sarcastically.

"I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this," Aria frowned.

"Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom," Spencer said.

"So now we're saying this Vivian darkperson had her own wardrobe too?" Emily asked. "This is so weird."

"Can I touch it?" Aria gulped.

"Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy," Spencer scoffed. "Where's Hanna?" she added, and Isabel turned to her.

"She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school," she replied.

"Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue," Aria agreed as she went through the coat's pockets. "She wants blood."

"Probably mine, too. I'm the one who told her that Kate used to be called 'Boil n' Baggies'," Spencer gulped, and Isabel shoved her hands in her pockets.

"Who told 'A'?" Emily asked.

"Who tells 'A' anything?" Isabel scoffed. "That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school."

"Guys, check it out," Aria said as she fished out a piece of paper. She opened it to reveal some phone number.

"What is that?" Emily frowned.

"It's a phone number," Isabel said, rolling her eyes.

"Whose?" Emily clarified.

"Uh... there's no name," Aria frowned as she turned the paper over.

"Let's call it," Isabel suggested.

"Okay, stop," Emily said hastily. "Now I feel like we're in a bad place."

"We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat," Spencer scoffed sarcastically.

"Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive," Emily retorted.

"Em," Aria urged. "How can we not call this?"