Over My Dead Body

"Is there a creepier word than 'creepy'?" -Hanna Marin

The five girls sat in the police station. They were dirty, annoyed, and had just been arrested. Isabel had her head in her hands, mad at herself.

Detective Wilden entered the room, interrupting their misery.

"Did you miss me?" he smirked. "This doesn't just look bad, it is bad. Homicide is a capital offense in the state of Pennsylvania, and you girls are going down."

-12 HOURS EARLIER-

The girls were gathered on Dr. Sullivan's porch, trying to find out where she was.

"Dr. Sullivan, are you home?" Hanna shouted, trying to peep in her windows. Isabel kept trying to call her, but it went straight to voicemail.

'Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan. I've been called out of town on a family emergency. If you need immediate attention, please see your physician for a referral.'

"I got the same voicemail," Aria remarked as Isabel angrily shoved her phone in her pocket.

"Yeah, she probably sent it to all of her clients," Spencer sighed.

"She's not here," Hanna told them confidently.

"Looks like she didn't come home last night either," Spencer said as she bent down and picked up some newspapers. "She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers."

"Maybe we should call the police," Emily suggested, crossing her arms.

"And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions?" Isabel scoffed.

"Isabel's right," Spencer nodded. "Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason- they're all connected, we can't trust any of them."

"I trust Jason, Spence," Isabel snapped. She had deliberated on it, and he wouldn't do that to her. Right? "I just can't believe he would do something like that to me. I really..." she trailed off.

"You really what?" Emily frowned.

"I really... liked him," Isabel said as tears sprung into her eyes. But she took a deep breath."He wouldn't do that. No. Not after we..."

"You what?" Hanna demanded. Right, she didn't tell her...

"We slept together, Han," Isabel sighed, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"You WHAT?" Hanna grinned, her eyes widening.

"We're kind of dating, and now I have to blow out the flame," Isabel scoffed.