Miss Me x 100

"Hey, no offense, but if she's sad she could cry in New York

"Hey, no offense, but if she's sad she could cry in New York." -Emily Fields

(A/n: ...
I have nothing to say for myself.)

"I'm sorry, Spence," Emily sighed. They were in Aria's living room talking about how Toby found out about Shana. "Okay, nobody likes lying to Toby. But if he finds out what happened in New York-"

"Just tell him the truth," Aria said abruptly. "If you're lying to protect me, you don't need to." She looked over at Ali, who was staring out the window and back at Spencer. "It's your decision, Spencer. It's not hers."

"Ali, you don't have to stand watch," Isabel pointed out as Ali kept looking between them and the window. "Spencer said that Toby was taking her home. Jenna's not coming here."

"He said she sounded broken," Spencer replied quietly.

"She's still full-on blind, right?" Emily asked.

"Maybe she came back 'cause she wants to be close to her family," Aria shrugged as Ali sat down on the couch.

"Hey, no offense, but if she's sad she could cry in New York," Emily huffed.

"Let's face it, we blinded Jenna, we killed her girlfriend. She's back to punish us for it," Hanna scoffed.

"Said with absolutely no tact but you're right," Spencer agreed with a sigh.

"I had no idea that Jenna was living in New York," Ali muttered, making them look at her. "Which means that Shana was lying when she said that Jenna didn't know that she was after us."

"She came home to finish what Shana started," Emily added.

Hanna looked down sadly. "And I still don't have time for a hobby."

"What?" Emily blinked.

"The new normal was supposed to be a carefree senior year," Isabel explained, leaning back. "'A's dead and we're still plotting our zone defense in the dark."

"You guys have put up with so much to help me," Ali sighed. "And I've made a lot of enemies. But it's not going to be us against them tomorrow. Just like I'm working to earn back your trust, I'm going to try and make amends with everyone I hurt."

"Does that include Jenna?" Aria asked quietly. Ali was silent.

-

"Maybe she's not coming," Hanna said as they waited in front of the school for Ali.

"Oh, she's coming," Isabel scoffed.

Aria sighed. "We should have picked her up. Why didn't we pick her up?"

"Her dad wanted to drop her off," Emily explained, but then Isabel and Spencer spotted her.

"Guys, I don't think she's coming," Spencer replied. "I think she's here."