Hot For Teacher

"Well, I got a finger you can use

"Well, I got a finger you can use. It's not the nice kind." -Aria Montgomery

(A/n: these next few chapters are probably gonna be really short. I apologize beforehand.)

The girls were at the Brew, ordering coffee from Isabel, when Emily tapped Isabel on the shoulder.

"Guys," she whispered, and they turned around to see Shana talking on the phone with someone in a phone booth.

"Have you heard her from since?" Spencer muttered to Emily as Shana got out of the booth, pulling her actual phone out. "Can we trust her now?"

"If Ali does, I guess that means we should try," Emily shrugged. They all watched Shana walk out with suspicious looks on their faces.

"Shana has too many faces to trust," Hanna scoffed.

"I've been keeping count and running out of fingers," Isabel agreed.

"Well, I got a finger you can use," Aria replied, raising an eyebrow. "It's not the nice kind."

They walked over to their favorite spot.

"So is your dad going to be okay?" Aria asked Emily.

"They'll monitor his heart for a while to make sure, but in the long run, he should be fine," Emily nodded.

"Except the part where Shana gave him a heart attack," Isabel pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

"It wasn't a heart attack," Emily replied. "The doctors said his chest pains were caused from anemia. Besides, I don't think it was her. I mean Shana led me to Ali. Why would she turn around and punish me for trying to find 'A'? And we know that 'A' is a dude." Isabel and Spencer shared a look.

"Maybe Shana's helping this dude," Hanna suggested. "Wasn't she seen sneaking around Wren's apartment shipping boxes to Melissa?"

"Sure, but let's say it's not Shana, you know," Spencer sighed as Isabel stirred her coffee thoughtfully.

"Could be somebody else," Isabel agreed. "Maybe it's somebody who's working on the play with Mr. Fitz."

"I was the first crew member he brought on," Emily frowned, and Spencer muttered under her breath.

"And he asked you to meet him after school, right?" Spencer asked Emily.

"Yeah, he asked me to copy audition scenes while he was out running an errand," Emily nodded. Isabel got where this was going and shared a worried glance with Spencer. "He said he'd come by if he could."

"What about you, Aria?" Spencer asked. Isabel saw that Spencer's leg was bouncing up and down, making her heart drop. No, she recognized those signs.

"What about me?" Aria blinked, pulling her cup away from her lips.