The Lady Killer

"Paige wasn't in Spanish today

"Paige wasn't in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko." -Hanna Marin

"Jury selection is expected to conclude today, and defense attorney Veronica Hastings made a statement to reporters this morning," the reporter said.

"My client is emotionally exhausted," Mrs. Hastings sighed on-screen. "But he's relieved to know that he's finally going to have the opportunity to clear his name."

"How did this get so big?" Hanna asked. The four girls (minus Emily) were in Spencer's kitchen, listening to the news. "I mean, it's like all eyes are on Rosewood."

"Can't help but think that Toby took that job in Buck's County just to avoid all this," Spencer agreed as Isabel turned down the volume.

"She's taking the long way because reporters are hounding her for interviews," Aria sighed, walking over.

"Okay, how are we gonna do this?" Spencer asked, turning off the TV.

"Well, Emily think she's coming over here so we can apologize," Hanna replied nervously. Yeah, it was a very stupid plan, and Isabel wasn't all on-board with this whole Paige-is-'A' idea.

"But when she realizes what this is, she'll probably be more mad at us than she was before," Isabel agreed. "And if I were her, I would be."

"What? Why? Paige is 'A', Isabel, and-" Spencer scoffed.

"It seems to me that we had this very conversation not so long ago," Isabel said loudly, cutting her off. "Who was it about, again? Oh, right, it was Jason. Emily has every right to want to cut you guys off."

"Us? Why are you here, then?" Aria frowned.

"To stop you from doing something stupid that you'll later on regret," Isabel huffed, crossing her arms. "Which, apparently, I'm not doing a very good job of."

"In a successful intervention, the loved one feels safe, not judged," Hanna went on, ignoring her.

"Great. Right, so we'll start out all warm and fuzzy, and then we just have to hit her with the truth," Aria said sarcastically.

"Yeah. And that's your cue," Hanna said, looking at Spencer.

"Okay, so... Paige was jealous of Ali, we know that Paige was jealous of Maya, and she was with Emily that night, it was easy for her to set us up," Spencer explained, getting up and pacing.

"Right. And she has the other earring," Aria nodded, also getting up. "So she must have Ali's body, right?"

"That is the worst logic ever," Isabel scoffed. "I mean, 'A' could've done all of those things, and now they're framing Paige for it. Look at all the times we were wrong about the first 'A'."

"Yeah. I don't get it," Hanna agreed. "If Paige was so into Emily, why would she drug her?"

"And then why would she drug herself?" Isabel added.