CrAzy

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie." -CeCe Drake

"That's why 'A' wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place," Hanna huffed as they walked to the Brew. Supposedly, the blood on the anklet Isabel, Spencer, and Jason turned was a match to hers.

"Okay, don't go there," Emily replied.

"It's already past there, Emily," Hanna snapped. "He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type."

"So what? You didn't kill anybody," Isabel shrugged, and Hanna glared at her.

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him," Hanna sighed, turning to her. "Have you talked to Jason?"

"No, I haven't talked to my live-in boyfriend," Isabel said sarcastically. "Of course I talked to him, and he thinks that it's 'A'."

"It is 'A'!" Hanna snapped.

"Han, don't worry, okay, there's nothing they can do," Emily assured her. "Until your mom gets back tomorrow.

"So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom?" Hanna scoffed.

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order," Isabel offered, and Spencer nodded.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?" Hanna gulped, nervously turning to them.

"How?" Aria frowned. "Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know it?"

"Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember," Hanna pointed out.

"Unless you were drugged in your sleep, I don't think it works that way, Han," Isabel sighed, but then Hanna started walking off. "Han, wait, you need to-"

"I can't talk about this anymore," Hanna snapped. "I have to go to school." She stormed off.

"Maybe one of us should call her mom," Emily suggested as they walked into the Brew.

"There you are!"

Isabel turned around and saw her boss. Oh shit.

"I thought you said you couldn't work before school," he growled.

"Um, no, it's just-" Isabel began, but she heard a familiar voice, and her throat seized up.

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie."

"Is it just me, or did that sound a lot like..." Emily muttered.

"Alison," the others all said in unison. Isabel made some excuse and walked over to them.

"Something wrong?" CeCe Drake asked, turning around. CeCe Drake, the devil herself. Perfect time to run into her boyfriend's stuck-up ex. Isabel didn't hate CeCe, she just... disliked her. With her perfect blonde curls and icy blue eyes, Isabel was no match for her.