Can You Hear Me Now?

"More academic bling for Spencer"- Emily Fields

The girls talked at the park, but Isabel wasn't paying attention. She was trying to find a cheap motel to stay at.

"Isabel!" Hanna exclaimed.

"What? Oh, sorry," Isabel said, looking up. "What are we talking about?"

"'A'," Spencer sighed.

"You sure it's an 'it'?" Hanna asked.

"She or he, it makes no difference," Spencer said. She picked up her laptop and started typing.

"What are you doing?" Aria frowned.

"I am going to block all messages from people I don't know," Spencer explained. "Chat, SMS, emails, everything. Screw 'A'. Done, who's next?"

Emily took the laptop, and started typing. Suddenly, Mr. Fitz biked by.

"And here is a lovely rider whose name begins with F," Spencer smirked.

"Hello, Mr. Fitz!" Hanna called as Mr. Fitz waved.

"What form, Mr. Fitz!" Isabel joked. Aria forcefully took Spencer's laptop from Emily.

"Well, I'll do it," Aria huffed.

"There are teachers that you don't want to see on a bike, and there are teachers that you do wanna see on a bike," Spencer remarked.

"I do not want to see Mr. Gilardi on a bike," Hanna frowned.

"I don't want to think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind," Emily added.

"Mr. Fitz," Isabel sighed, joking around.

"Isabel? Your turn," Aria said with gritted teeth. She shoved the laptop into Isabel's hands, and she stared typing.

"Have you talked to Ben?" Spencer asked Emily.

"Nothing to talk about," Emily shrugged.

"So you're really done?" Aria frowned.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Emily assured her.

"Your turn, Han," Isabel said, handing her the laptop. Hanna pressed a few keys, and looked up at the others.

"I wish we had a drumroll for this," Hanna grinned, clicking buttons. "Alright, here goes. We are officially 'A'- proofed."

"Okay, now listen," Spencer smiled. "All of those little messages just zipping through the air."

"Yep. And none of them from 'A'," Aria added.

"This feels like a good thing," Emily nodded.

"Of course it's a good thing," Isabel rolled her eyes.

"Out of mind, out of sight," Hanna agreed. A flier tumbled through the wind and toward the girls. Aria picked it up, revealing a missing persons poster of Alison, with an 'A' message on it.