UnmAsked

"You bitches underestimated me

"You bitches underestimated me." -Mona Vanderwaal

Almost a week after Garrett was arrested, the girls were at Spencer's, watching the news.

"One week after his arrest, Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis' murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered," the lady on the news reported.

"That must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report," Hanna said, turning to the girls.

"Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back," Isabel added as she crossed her arms. The two-faced, lying bastard.

"My mom is friends with the prosecutor," Spencer replied, giving them a meaningful look. "That somebody... was Jenna."

"Can we finally put Ali to rest now?" Aria huffed.

"... his parents still living."

"Or is two down and two to go?" Isabel sighed, turning the volume down.

"Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too," Hanna added.

Suddenly, Melissa walked in and shook her head at the TV. "Love gone wrong."

"What are you talking about?" Isabel frowned.

"I knew Ian didn't kill Alison, and you five can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder," Melissa explained, but Isabel was still confused. She looked at Aria's froyo with hungry eyes. "Are you gonna eat that?" Aria slid it over to Melissa, almost in a scared way, and Melissa smiled at her. "Thanks. I know how Jenna Marshall went blind, and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it." She paused, scooping some into her mouth.

"Er..." Isabel began.

"Mmm," Melissa smiled, turning to Aria. "Is this peanut butter?"

"Toffee," Aria muttered.

"Mm. It is good," Melissa nodded. "Thanks." She walked away, leaving them quite confused.

"She definitely knows about the Jenna thing," Hanna gulped.

Suddenly, their cell phones all chimed at the same time.

'You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag. -A'

The doorbell rang, and Spencer walked over to the door to answer it.