Bring Down the Hoe

"Hi, I'm Spencer

"Hi, I'm Spencer. I'm climbing into the crawlspace." -Spencer Hastings

Isabel, Aria, Emily, and Spencer sat at lunch the next day, talking about the holes in the ceiling of Mrs. D's basement.

"Do you actually think she's been living in that crawl space?" Aria asked skeptically.

"Aria, there was a sleeping bag," Emily scoffed, poking at her food with her fork.

"But napping isn't living," Aria pointed out.

"Unless you're a reptile, which kind of describes CeCe," Isabel shrugged.

"Least the CeCe that Mrs. DiLaurentis remembers," Emily said, and Isabel sighed. Mrs. D remembered CeCe as an evil witch, and, well, she was right.

"But not just Mrs. D," Aria whisper-shouted. "Even Shana's scared of this girl."

"Yeah, well I'm scared of Shana," Emily snapped, still playing with her food.

"She's not the one who used Jenna's head as batting practice at your birthday party," Aria retorted.

"Yeah, why is CeCe going after Jenna?" Spencer agreed.

"Why would she go after any of us?" Aria frowned. Then she looked at Isabel apologetically. "Well, other than you. Sorry."

"'S okay," Isabel muttered, now poking at her salad, too.

"I mean, we had nothing to do with her getting kicked out of college," Aria went on.

"We have no idea what Ali could've told her," Spencer pointed out.

"What could Ali have possibly said that would make CeCe hate us enough to drill holes under Ali's house and stare up Emily's skirt?" Aria frowned.

At the mention of that, Emily shuddered. "How am I supposed to live in that house?"

"Hang out on the second floor," Aria suggested.

"And wear underwear at all times," Spencer added, and Emily looked even more scared now. "I'm eating this." She took one of Isabel's fries that she had been eyeing as Hanna sat down next to Isabel.

"Hey, get your own fries," Isabel scoffed, pulling them closer to her.

"Well, yours are already here," Spencer protested.

"Hey. Where you been?" Aria asked Hanna as Isabel muttered complaints under her breath.

"Uh, with my mom," Hanna explained. "She met another lawyer."

"How'd it go?" Emily frowned.

"Not great," Hanna sighed, looking between all of them. "They're all just bottom-feeders trying to make a name for themselves."

"There are other ones," Isabel assured her.

"Isabel, she's met all of them," Hanna snapped. "They don't care what happens to her. She's just... Case number 79."