Chapter 1: Let's Do This One Last Time-Part 1

Miles POV:
My name is Miles Morales, and I am my universe's one and only Spider Man. Things here in Brooklyn have been going great...for the most part. I saved a few people here and there, rescued some cats in trees, became the spokesperson for an adult diaper company and named the brand "Spider MAN UP!" Yeah, things have been going good here in Brooklyn, but my life feels like it's missing something.

For the better part of a year, after the events of Kingpin's collider, I have been feeling alone, I don't mean that in a bad way, but truth be told I have never been the most popular guy in school, hell, Ganke and I never really talked to each other, other then to wake each other up for school, until I told him I was Spider Man. I haven't been able to make friends for the longest time, and the only friends I've actually been able to make...I haven't seen since the collider when they went back to their respected universes. They were the best, there was Peter Porker aka Spider Ham, there was Spider Noir (hmm..I wonder if he was able to work the Rubix's Cube I gave him.), there was Peni, when we met she slowly became like the little sister I never had, there was Peter B., sure he wasn't the brightest guy in the universe but he taught me to be the Spider Man I am today, and I will be forever indebted to him, and last but certainly not least... Gwen.

Gosh, just mentioning her name gives me chills, in the good way of course. When I met her, when she laughed at my stupid Einstein joke, I felt something that nobody has ever made me feel...love. Just thinking about her makes me feel so happy, her beautiful blue eyes, the cute gap in her teeth, and that perfect hair of hers...I am so in love with her...WAIT WHAT! I can't be in love with her, we're from 2 different worlds, literally. Plus we're just friends, she would never want to be with someone like me, she probably has a boyfriend and moved on and forgot about me...i hope she didn't forget about me...MOVING ON, I miss the spider fam with a burning passion...Gwen mostly. I would give anything to just spend one more day with them.