Chapter 29: Welcome to the New World

Miles and the spider fam make their way to the hospital front desk and asked where Gwen Morales was, they took them to her room. When they got into her room, they saw Gwen panting heavily and laying uncomfortably on her bed. Miles walks up to her and says, "Hey baby you okay?" All of the hormones finally escaped Gwen and made her say, "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM DOING!? YOU DID THIS TO ME! WHY DID YOU PUT THIS FUCKING BABY IN ME!?" Miles again knew it was the hormones and that she didn't mean it. Gwen's contraction calmed down and said, "I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to say that." Miles kisses her head and said, "I know, it's okay." The doctor walks in and is stunned to see Miles all beat up with a torn Spider Man suit on. Miles looks down and his eyes open wide, he said, "Oh shit!" The doctor then said, "Miles it's okay, I'm Gwen's "personal" doctor, aka the doctor that treats her wounds after every battle she's had over the years. Relax Miles, she's told me everything about you, your secrets safe with me. I've kept Gwen's secret all these years and now I'll do the same for you both." Miles relaxes and thanks the doctor and says, "May I know the name of the doctor that's been taking care of my wife all these years?" The doctor smiles and says, "Doctor Watson...Doctor Mary Jane Watson."

Gwen felt another contraction coming and it was bigger then the rest before, meaning the baby was coming now. The doctor told everyone they had to leave except for Miles. About 30 minutes go by and Peter, Peni, George, and Jeff are all walking circles around the lobby. Doctor Watson came out and said to them, "Gwen is perfectly fine, and the baby is as healthy as ever." They all sigh in relief and follow the doctor to the room, they walk in and see Miles sitting on the couch holding the baby while Gwen was asleep. He said to shhhhh when they walk in because she was sleeping. They walk in and they all meet the new member of the Morales family. After a little bit Gwen wakes up and says, "Hey guys, you get to meet the newest spider woman yet?" George walks up and hugs Gwen and says, "Honey I am so proud of you and your mother is too." They hug for a while until a portal opens up and out comes Gwen 54.

Gwen sees her and jumps out of the bed and grabs a pair of scissors and says, "Don't you dare come any closer to me them or my baby you fucking hear me?" Miles hands the baby to Peni and runs to Gwen and grabs the scissors and says, "Honey listen it's okay, she's one of us now." Gwen said, "The hell do you mean Miles, she killed your mom and tried to kill me and our baby." Miles said, "She didn't do anything, her mind was being corrupted by Ben. It's okay baby, she's not gonna hurt us I promise." Gwen puts the scissors down and says, "Prove it! Prove that you're still not being corrupted!" Gwen 54 nods a little before waving her hands back and forth up and down creating a light show in her hands opening a mysterious big black hole, and what everyone sees next shocks the hell out of them. Out of the hole walks Rio. Miles and Jeff stand still for a moment until they both yell "MOM! "RIO!" They both run up and embrace her hard and all 3 of them cry their eyes out. After a few minutes Miles says, "How are you here!? You died...in my arms ma!" Rio says, "I don't know mi hijo one moment I'm dead and now I'm here, so your guess is as good as mine." Gwen 54 said, "I think I can answer that, you see Miles, after you told me that there was more to life then just getting revenge on the man who ruined my life, it opened my eyes to the world. So after we defeated Ben and you guys left, I went to another earth in search of what you told me was true or not, in Earth 1547 I saw at the park another you and me with 3 beautiful children playing at the playground together and laughing together. It opened my eyes to what I've been doing and I felt disgusted with myself, so I took it upon myself and destroyed my blade and suit, they represent the hatred I had for you, but I don't have that anymore. And to show you guys how sorry I was about Ben, I used the last bit of my powers to bring back your mom."

Everyone couldn't believe it, they all ran up and hugged Gwen 54 and after Miles said, "Gwen, we all want to thank you for what you did for us during the battle and because of what you did, we want to invite you to be a part of our team, the Spider Society. You don't have to decide today, you can take as long as you...." Gwen 54 says, "I'm in!" Miguel then smiles and throws her a new and improved gizmo and says, "Welcome to the team Spider Woman!" She really took a liking to that name and vowed to stick with it from now on. Rio then said, "Wait have you guys decided a name for this cutie!?" Miles and Gwen looked at each other, smiled and Miles said, "Well yes actually, when you guys were out in the lobby waiting, we came up with one name we both really liked, guys, meet Helen Rio Morales." George and Rio both ran up and hugged Miles and Gwen. Rio then said, "But why my name?" Miles said, "Well Ma we didn't know you were still alive so we wanted to honor you." Rio's heart melted at this point, she cried tears of joy and hugged them again. Life couldn't be better!