Chapter 16: The Ultimate Surprise - Part 2

Heavy Language Warning: 18+ words included

Miles couldn't even speak right now, his mind was in another world right now and he almost felt paralyzed to the fact that Gwen, the woman he loved, the girl of his dreams, the love of his life, and the woman he was marrying in less then 24 hours, pinned him down on the roof of a building and was fighting him. Back in Earth-65, Gwen's spider sense went through the roof and could sense that Miles was in trouble. She told everyone that she had to go save Miles, Peni went with Gwen to Earth-1610 and Rio and the band mates stayed in Gwen's earth to clean up the party.

Gwen and Peni made it to where the bachelor party was held and tried to find Miles, but he was no where to be found. George found Gwen and said to her, "Gwen, Miles isn't here, he went to go stop an apartment fire, is everything alright?" Gwen said to her dad, "Yeah, my sense went off and it only goes off when Miles is in deep trouble." Peter B. told Gwen, "Well let's go save Miles!" The spider fam all went to go find Miles. Blackout still had Miles pinned to the roof, and Miles was still trying to speak but couldn't out of shock. Miles was finally able to make out, "Gwen its me Miles, the love of your life, your fiance." Blackout got closer to him and said, "I'm not your Gwen, I'm from Earth 54." Miles was still in shock and tried to escape Gwen 54's grasp, until a portal opened on the roof and Gwen 54 quickly put her mask and hood back on. Gwen ran up to Miles all while the spider fam stood in front of them and Noir said, "Wanna get to him, gotta get through us." Blackout laughed under her mask and did a backflip off the roof of the building into a portal to who knows where, and the portal goes away. Gwen goes up to Miles and asks if he's alright while she wraps her arms around him. Miles escapes his shocked state and pushes Gwen away from him. Gwen looks at Miles in confusion and says, "Miles its me Gwen, your fiance, the love of your life." She goes to hug him again until he pushes her away again and yells at her, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! DON'T COME NEAR ME! I WONT LET YOU HURT ME!" Gwen tries to calm him down and says, "Miles its okay you're safe, we're your spider family we're not going to hurt you now or ever." Miles yells back at Gwen again, "DONT COME FUCKING NEAR ME AGAIN! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! YOU ALMOST KILL ME AND EXPECT ME TO FUCKING TRUST YOU AGAIN!? FUCK YOU WE'RE DONE! THE WEDDING IS OFF! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! STAY...THE FUCK..AWAY! Miles then swings off of the roof into Brooklyn's night sky. Gwen starts to cry and drops to her knees and bawls into her hands all while the spider fam watch in disbelief. Gwen is still trying to process what happened, through sobs she said out loud, "What the hell happened? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" The thought of what Miles said to her really made her heart sink, "YOU ALMOST KILL ME AND EXPECT ME TO FUCKING TRUST YOU AGAIN!?" Gwen doesn't know what he meant by that, but she was damn sure going to find out. Peter walks up to Gwen and says, "Gwen, go for a swing, try to clear your mind. Maybe Miles experienced a traumatic encounter with the villain. I promise he will come around, and I'm sure he didn't mean what he said. Go for a swing, try to clear your mind." Gwen looked at Peter and said, "You're right, I'll go for a swing for a while and after...I'll try and text Miles, I know he said that he doesn't want to see me again, but I need to know what happened. Gwen then swings away from the roof and into Brooklyn's night sky.