Epilogue

3 months have passed since the birth of Helen Rio Morales and life for Miles and Gwen couldn't be better. Miles and Gwen both decided to hang up the webs for a while to spend time with their daughter, but Miles also spent the past three months spending time with his daughter and training Gwen 54 to become a better superhero per her own request. Even though her and Miles hung up the webs for a while, she still thought it was a good idea for Miles to train Gwen 54. Gwen 65 was living the dream, she never thought she'd ever have this life. Being Spider Man and Spider Woman comes with baggage, they didn't choose this life, but they were damn sure going to make their cities proud. Gwen and Miles moved out of their apartments and into Aaron's old apartment. They promised to still come and visit everyday so their parents could see their granddaughter. The rest of the spider fam, Hobie and Gwen 54 would come visit and they all would go to their earths and stop their villains for them. Miles and Gwen were laying in bed together with Helen laying on them, Gwen and Helen were asleep and Miles woke up and saw this beautiful site before him. He smiled to himself, he also never thought that he'd ever have this life, a loving wife, a beautiful healthy baby and a spider family mixed with his actual family. When he saw Gwen and Helen sleeping together, Miles again said to himself in his head, "Am I dreaming?"

Well guys that's all for this story! Thank you guys so much for loving and enjoying this story. In one of my past chapters I mentioned that I had a major announcement at the end of the story, well that is.....

IM MAKING ANOTHER STORY!

Well my next story will be the aftermath of this story. You could say it's a part 2 to this story. Tune in in a couple weeks to find out the name of the new story. I love you guys!❤️ Peace✌️