Chapter 21: One Amazing Night

Five days have past since the attack from Blackout, Gwen left the hospital the day after and they both couldn't be happier. They both spent the rest of their honeymoon on the beach, dinner, ice cream, and sightseeing. It was their last night on their honeymoon before they had to head back home. Gwen was in the bathroom and Miles was packing up their luggage, when all of a sudden Gwen yells, "Miles could you come here for a second?" Miles runs over and says, "What's wrong you okay baaaaaaabohhhhhhhhh!" Miles is beyond shocked to see Gwen in purple lingerie and she starts walking over to Miles and says, "You really thought we would leave our honeymoon before I could even get my hands on you?" Miles gulped and he was too stunned to speak. Gwen chuckles and pushed him onto the bed, gets on top of him and says, "Now let's make your moms wish come true, let's bring her home a grandchild." Miles says, "Are you sure Gwen? I mean, isn't it to early to think about having kids?" Gwen kisses Miles to shut him up and she says, "I didn't mean that, I was joking, but seriously, we're not leaving this island until I get a piece of my loving husband." Miles grins and pulls her into a backflip to the other side of the bed so he's on top of her. Miles says to her, "You can have every bit of me tonight." They take each others clothes off and have the greatest night of their life.

Sorry for the short chapter, I cringe when I write lemons so I just wanted to make this chapter short! Sorry!