Chapter 15: The Ultimate Surprise - Part 1

Language Warning: 18+ Included

Two months have passed since Miles proposed to Gwen, and tomorrow was the day they officially became Mr and Mrs Morales, but before they could make it official, they first had to do the one thing that best man and maid of honor do best, the bachelor and bachelorette parties. One month prior to today, Miles and Gwen sat down with Peter and Peni and both asked if they wanted to be the best man and maid of honor. Peni instantly said yes while hugging Gwen and Peter hugged Miles and said, "It would be my honor to be your best man Miles." While Peter B. was helping the men of the spider fam and Jeff and George set up the bachelor party in Miles' dimension, Peni is helping Rio and Gwen's band mates set up the bachelorette party in Gwen's dimension. Thirty minutes pass and both parties are set up.

The Bachelorette Party

The bachelorette party goes off without a hitch, Gwen is offered some champagne by MJ to which she denies, she told MJ, "I don't plan on ever drinking in my life, even with Miles in my life." MJ nods and understands and put the champagne away and goes back to partying. After a while Rio tings her wine glass with a spoon and asks to make a toast. She goes to the front of the banquet hall and says, "Thank you all for coming to Gwen's bachelorette party. Thank you, what else can I say Gwen but thank you. Before Miles met you, all he would do is just sit his room all day with nothing but his sketchbook, a pencil, and his headphones. When you came into his life he has been more open to everyone and even open to me and his father. He would never talk to us about his feelings or even how he was doing. When me and Jeff caught him going to another dimension, not only were him and I shocked, but we never would've expected him to say he was Spider Man. When we invited you over for dinner, I was honestly a little skeptical of you at first, but you opened up to us about everything, you told us that you were Spider Woman, you changed my perspective of you. Miles is always going to be my little boy, but now that I've had to deal with him for 17 years, tag you're it." The whole room erupts in laughter including Rio and Gwen. Rio then calms down and finishes with, "Again, thank you Gwen, thank you for everything you've done for Miles, thank you for changing my son's life for the better and I hope you to have your happily ever after." Gwen lifts her wine glass into the air and says, "To Gwen, the newest member of the Morales family!" Everyone in the room says to Gwen, "TO GWEN!" Everyone in the room has the greatest time at the party and Gwen couldn't be any happier to become Mrs. Gwen Morales.

The Bachelor Party

The bachelor party is just as good if not better then the bachelorette party. Everyone was drinking and having a good time, other than Miles. To be truthful, ever since he proposed to Gwen he has had these nasty feelings that something is going to happen, to him, to his parents, to the spider fam, or worse...Gwen. He thought his life was too perfect, accepting parents of him being Spider Man, having an amazing fiance, and being able to travel to any dimension and explore the multiverse, but Spider Man life is not perfect. During his bachelor party Miles' feelings grew greater and was starting to get worried, this was until Jeff patted him on the shoulder and said, "I'm proud of you son, you're finally on your on the second to last level of becoming a man." Miles asked his dad, "What's the last level?" Jeff chuckles and says, "Marrying the love of your life." Miles smiled at Jeff and said, "Thanks dad." Jeff took notice to his worried look and asked, "Everything alright Miles? Pre wedding jitters?" Miles responds with, "Yes and no, yes I have pre wedding jitters, I mean who wouldn't be? I'm marrying Gwen, the love of my life, the girl of my dreams, the girl that's out of this world." Jeff then says to Miles, "So what's with the no then?" Miles sighs and says, "Ever since I proposed to Gwen, I've been having these feelings that something will go wrong, maybe its just my spider anxiety, being Spider Man you get it and you always feel as though something will go wrong. But being myself, my life just feels too perfect, like I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like something will go wrong." Jeff hugs Miles and says, "Son its okay to be nervous for your wedding and its okay to be worried. I understand that there is lots of responsibility when it comes to being Spider Man and you're going to have these strange feelings, but always remember this, with great power comes great responsibility." Miles smiles and says, "Thank you dad I really needed that." Jeff responds with, "No problem Mi....." Before Jeff could finish his sentence, he's cut off by an explosion at the apartment complex near them. Miles looks and his dad and says, "Go Miles, go Spider Man, I'll call for backup in case you need it." Miles nods and swings to the apartments while changing into his suit mid swing. Miles travels through each room of each floor and save dozens of people. He gets to the top floor and hears what sounds like a little girl screaming for help. He yells to the girl that he's coming to get her. He gets to where the muffled sound was and he starts searching for the little girl. Minute by minute go by and he still can't find the girl, he sees a figure with a jacket in the corner of a room and runs to it, only for it to be a decoy and before he could even speak, a flying object spears him through the room and out a broken window. Miles starts throwing punches at the figure and it keeps blocking them. The figure takes him to the roof and throws him to the ground. Miles is beyond tired and starts coughing blood, the figure starts to walk to Miles and Miles scoots to the edge of the building before the figure takes a blade and puts it the point to Miles throat. Miles is beyond scared and manages to make out, "Wh..who..who are you?" The figure stares at Miles through its mask and after a few seconds, the figure takes off their mask and hood, and when Miles sees the face of the villain, his heart sank so far down his stomach he almost shit his heart out. The figure tilts his head to Miles and says, "I'm Gwen Stacy, but you...you can call me Blackout."