Chapter 4: Flashback Part 1

Flashback:

Gwen was sitting on the top of the Empire State Building watching the sunset as she does most nights when crimes rates are low. As she watched the sunset she started to think about Peter, she still felt guilty about his death, she felt responsible for it because he wanted to be special like her. And then she started thinking about her dad, when she visited her dad in the hospital she was told that her father was in critical condition and that he may never wake up from his coma. At this point tears start forming in her eyes, she wipes them away and reaches into her pockets to grab her earbuds and listen to her music. When she reaches into her pocket she feels something that doesn't feel like earbuds, in fact, it was the polaroid picture of her and Miles riding on the bus with Peter B's feet in the background. She smiles heavily and starts to think about her time with Miles, though it was short lived, she still treasured those moments. She once again repeated to herself, "What I wouldn't give to see him one more time." As soon as she puts the picture back in her pocket, an orange portal forms and a red and blue figure pops out. Gwen startled, gets into her fighting position ready to fight, but before she could harm the figure, it starts to introduce itself. "I mean you no harm, I know you don't know who I am, but I know who you are. My name is Miguel O Hara and I am Spider Man of the year 2099."