Chapter 3: Calling

Miles POV:
I was laying on my bunk in my dorm room listening to Metro Boomin's latest hit "Calling". Ganke was in a tutoring session and the school day was over so I could finally relax, as I continued listening to the song, it made me start thinking of Gwen. It made me think of the dream I had about her last night where we were sitting on top of the Williamsburg Bank Building, munching on burgers and just enjoying each others company, nothing felt as good as that. The lyrics made me start thinking of her,

"When I ran into you, I didn't plan on fallin' in love
Always there to wipe your tears, I hate to see you cry
If you tell me to jump, I'll ask you, "How high?""

Every time I heard those lyrics Gwen always crossed my mind, what he said was true, when I met her I never planned on falling in love...but I did. I was sitting in my bed listening to the song when all of a sudden I start hearing a voice that I knew all too well because it never left my head. When I opened my eyes I saw her, the girl I have been dreaming of for the past year, the girl that I thought I would never ever see again.

Gwen POV:
"Miles...Miles...MILES, you got a minute?" I watched as he looked me in my eyes and give me the biggest smile I have ever seen. I jump down onto his bed and  before I knew it, he gives me the biggest hug I've ever gotten. I return the hug just hugging slightly tighter then him. After realizing what just happened I quickly pull away blushing as red as a tomato and so was he. He starts asking heaps of questions such as, "What are you doing here?", "How did you get here?", "If you're here won't you start glitching?" His last question I could tell really worried him because he started tearing up, and what he said next made my heart burst, "You're going to glitch if you're here, you could die, (tears started forming, sniffs) I can't lose you Gwen I just can't." At this point I start tearing up too and I embrace him with the tightest hug I could give him. Never in my life have I ever had a friend that cared about me as much as Miles, well except for Peter. I tell him that I am going to be okay and that he wasn't going to lose me ever. As he starts to calm down he slowly starts at the beginning with, "How did you get here?" I tell him exactly how I got here.

Author's Note: What do you guys think so far? Is it good! Is it bad? Is it meh? Please post a comment on your opinion of the story so far. Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow. Peace out✌️