Chapter 26: The Choice - Part 2

"NOOOOOOO!" Miles leaps from the top of the building en route to both Gwen and Rio. He closed his eyes in hopes that a miracle would happen. Just when he thought all hope was lost, he saw out of the corner of his eye Hobie falling too, he saw that he dove after Rio. Hobie yells, "Save ya girls mate, I'll get ya moms." Miles mouths, "Thank you" as he caught Gwen with his web and grabbed her and held her tight and shot a web to the wall and he safely dropped to the streets. Miles says to her with lots of tears rolling down his face, "Gwen are you alright baby, speak to me! Please I'm begging you!" Gwen opens her eyes and says, "I'm okay honey, we're both okay." Miles hugs her and bawls into her shoulder and says, "Oh thank god you guys are okay. I'm sorry Gwen, I'm so sorry!" She says to him, wiping his tears, "Baby it's okay, you did nothing wrong. Remember when you found me asleep this morning, well in the middle of the night I felt horrible after I drank a glass of water and I passed out on the bed. I think she just drugged me. After hearing this Miles felt nothing but hate and rage, and Gwen could see it in his eyes. He said, "I'm gonna fucking kill her, I'm going to fucking kill that bitch! I will fucking rip her and Ben to shreds when I see them." Not only did she try to hurt his Gwen, she also tried to hurt their unborn child. Miles wasn't going to let her get away with this, he would find a way to kill her if its the last thing he ever does. Him and Gwen go find Rio and Hobie, they find them in an alley.

Hobie says to them, "I caught her mate, but she isn't doing so good." Miles heart sank and he ran over to her and hugged the life out of her. Rio said, "Miles, is that you?" Miles takes off his mask and says, "I'm here mamá, I'm not going anywhere, we need to get you to a hospital." Rio says, "Mi hijo, all I've ever wanted to do was to see my little boy grow up and be happy, and look at you, you have a beautiful wife and a little girl on the way. I know I raised you right, I've done my job, it's time for you to do the same. Please take care of my granddaughter mi hijo, I will always love you my soooonnnn....." Rio's eyes close and her heart stops beating. Rio Morales is gone. Miles says, "No no no no no ma...ma....MA!" He starts bawling his eyes out while cradling his mom, Gwen walks up behind him and hugs him tight from behind and says, "I'm so sorry Miles, I'm here Miles always, and I'm never going anywhere." Jeff comes down to see Miles holding Rio. Jeff runs up to them and says, "What happened Miles?" Miles runs into his dad's arms and says, "moms gone dad, i couldn't save her." They both start to cry when the spider fam and Gwen all join the hug and they all start to cry with them.

After a few minutes, all of the anger Miles had before he saw his mom tripled and all he wanted to do was find Blackout and kill her for what she did. Miles lets go of Jeff and says to Miguel, "WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO!?" Miguel said, "We don't know Miles, she jumped in a portal and left." Miles set his gizmo for Earth 1, Gwen said to Miles, "What are you doing?" He said to her, "What I should've done a long time ago, kill that fucking bitch, if I have to search every fucking earth so be it, I will find her and end this." Miles opened the portal before Gwen said, "Miles wait, this is crazy, we have a baby due in less than a week. We will find her but not like this, this isn't the way." Miguel says, "She's right Miles, you have a daughter being born soon, you can't be risking your life trying to find her." Miles says to her, "I don't have a choice, not anymore. Pete you with me?" Peter doesn't say anything but leans his head down in sadness. Miles said, "Are you guys serious!? After what she just did, you're all going to sit here and do nothing about it? I knew I shouldn't have trusted any of you, I'm going to find her WITH OR WITHOUT YOU GUYS!" Gwen yells, "Miles wait!" He doesn't say anything and he walks through the portal and it closes.