Chapter 2: Let's Do This One Last Time- Part 2

Gwen POV:
My name is Gwen Stacy, I am my universe's one and only Spider Woman. My life has always been a rollercoaster of events, from my Peter dying, my dad being in a coma after being shot in the line of duty, being hunted by the police for thinking that I killed Peter, to going to another universe. I always think about that day, meeting other spider people like me for the first time, they were the best friends you'd ever have. Every time I think of that day, one person always comes to mind before the others...Miles.

Although Miles and I agreed to just be friends before I went back to my universe, I can't help but think of him all the time. Sure I only knew him for a few days but the truth is, those few days were the best of my life. He knew how to make me smile like nobody else could, and he made me feel a way I hadn't felt since Peter died. I can't help but admire his determination for wanting to save the multiverse, and I can't help but admire everything about him. His chocolate brown eyes, his cute curly hair, his perfect smile...ahhh I'm so in love with him...WHAT THE HELL! I'm not in love with him...am I? I mean we're from two different worlds and he probably has a girlfriend and has a great life with her..(tear falls from eye) hmm...what i would give to see him just one more time.