Chapter 19: The Honeymoon Disaster

Miles and Gwen woke up early so they could get on their plane for their honeymoon. Miles woke up before Gwen at around 6 am and decided to make Gwen breakfast. When he woke up he remembered the night before, it was the greatest night of his life, and he was even happier knowing that his first time was with Gwen. After about half an hour, Gwen woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls and bacon. Gwen woke up to see if Miles was in the kitchen, but his spider sense kicked in and turned invisible to surprise Gwen. Gwen saw that there was bacon still cooking on the stove and the cinnamon rolls were still in the oven, but she didn't see Miles. She stood in front of the the stove until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind and felt a head rest on her shoulder. Gwen knew it was Miles, and she laid her head on his. Miles turned visible and said, "Good morning Mrs. Morales." Gwen turned around and kissed him and said, "Morning baby!" Miles then said to her, "Want some breakfast?" Gwen kissed his cheek and said, "I would love some." Miles and Gwen ate their breakfast in complete silence so they could take in their environment and enjoy the quiet as husband and wife. Miles broke the silence and said, "So last night was...amazing." Gwen smiled at Miles and said, "Yeah, it was." Gwen laid her hand on Miles' and said to him, "You ready for our honeymoon honey?" Miles stands up and kisses her on the lips and says, "You bet I am." They both get done with their breakfast, Miles grabs her plate and goes to wash them. After he is done he looks at his watch and sees that its already 8, he yells to Gwen who is in the bathroom and says, "Hey honey you ready to go? Its 8 o clock and we need to be at the airport by 8:30 so we can check in our luggage." Gwen opens the door and leaps into his arms and kisses him with passion. They make out for about a minute until Gwen says, "You know, you said it yourself, we don't have to be at the airport for another 30 minutes, wanna maybe...take this to the bedroom?" Miles kisses Gwen again and says, "Lead the way Gwanda!" Gwen chuckles, grabs Miles' hand and leads him to his bedroom.

Thirty minutes later, Miles sits at the edge of his bed with Gwen laying behind him, Gwen says to him, "That was fun." Miles laughs and turns around to face her, kisses her forehead, cups her cheek with his hand and says, "Yeah it was." Miles then gets a message from his mom that said, "You have no idea how happy we are for you and Gwen, it feels like only yesterday you were my little boy, now you're married and about to go on your honeymoon. I'm so proud of you son, you and Gwen enjoy your honeymoon. Bring me back a grandchild while you're down there😉 Love you guys!" Miles blushed so hard, hard enough for Gwen to notice, Gwen says to him, "What did your mom say?" Miles showed her the text her got, Gwen is in so much shock she blushes redder than Miles, Miles sees it and says, "She's just joking honey." Gwen kisses him and says, "I know, I just wasn't expecting that." They both laughed and headed out the door to the airport. After being on a plane full of crying babies, screaming kids and people who think they're entitled for two and a half hours, they finally make their way out of the airport. Miles hails for a taxi to take them to their hotel, Miles pays the driver and they walk into their hotel. They check in and get into their room, Gwen opens the curtain to see that their room is literally on the beach staring at the ocean. Gwen says, "Miles look, we're literally on the water!" Miles chuckles and says, "You sure seem excited." Gwen turns around and says to Miles, "Honestly I am, I have never been to the beach before." Miles responds, "Me neither, so we're going to experience this together!" They both laugh and get changed to head to the beach. Miles comes out first and waits for Gwen, Gwen walks out wearing a one piece swimsuit that matches her Spider Woman suit. Miles is stunned when he sees her, he says in his head, "I am literally married to the most gorgeous woman in the world." Gwen takes note of his staring and walks up to him and says, "You like what you see spider boy?" Miles still stunned manages to say, "Y..yeah!" Gwen then put her finger to his lips and says, "Well if you be a good boy and buy us dinner later, you may get to see what's under it." Miles can't even breathe at this point, Gwen kisses him and backs away to see that he is beyond paralyzed, she says, "Wow I think I rizzed him up too much." She says with a smile and goes up and hugs Miles, breaking him out of his trance. Miles said, "The hell just happened?" Gwen laughed and said, "Told you my rizz is better than yours." Miles couldn't help but laugh, Miles then asked, "Ready to go babe?" Gwen laces her fingers with his and says, "Let's go enjoy our honeymoon!" They both leave the room.

3 hours of fun on the beach go by and Miles and Gwen are both tired, Gwen starts to head back to their room when Miles said, "Ah ah ah, we're not going back up yet, you m'lady have a date tonight." Gwen then says in a flirty tone, "Oh and would my date happen to be with my handsome husband!" Miles said to her, "Give the girl a prize!" They both laugh and go back up to their room to get changed, after Gwen gets changed she sees Miles sitting on their bed on his phone. Gwen walks up to him and says, "Whatcha doin' sweetie?" Miles responds with, "Nothing just trying to find a restaurant we could go to." Gwen sits down next to him and says, "Oh well I heard about this place called The Atlantic near here, people say it's really good and has the best shrimp on the island." Miles kisses her and says, "Well then what are we waiting for?" Gwen kisses back and they both head out to The Atlantic.

Gwen and Miles get to the restaurant and the host takes them to their table. Miles orders the shrimp salad, and Gwen orders the shrimp scampi. They both talk and eat and after a couple of hours Miles pays and they leave and take a walk back to their hotel. Gwen locks her arm with Miles' and says, "Thank you Miles." Miles says to her, "For what?" Gwen kisses his cheek and says, "Thank you for making the first day of our honeymoon special." Miles then says, "Well if you think this was special, wait to see what other special plans I have for you tonight when we get back." Gwen then blushes and pulls Miles into a kiss, they kiss for a good while until it is interrupted by Miles being blasted away into the wall of a house. Gwen turns to see that the person that blasted him was none other than Blackout. Gwen then starts running towards Blackout and shoots a web at her hitting her face and Gwen kicks her into the wall of another building. Blackout, who wasn't even phased by it, stands up and charges at Gwen, Blackout then stabs Gwen in the stomach, Gwen yells in pain and Blackout throws her to where Miles is, Blackout walks up to them and is about to strike them both until a web is shot at Blackout, she looks up and is kicked in the face by this mysterious person, she is sent flying through two brick walls, knocking her out instantly. The person walks up to them and Miles sees that Gwen is hurt, he holds the wound to stop the bleeding and he starts crying, Gwen opens her eyes and Miles says, "Gwen! Oh thank god you're alright!" Gwen wipes his tears with her thumb and says, "I'm okay Miles, believe it or not I've been stabbed before. It hurts but I promise I'll be okay." Miles then takes a big sigh of relief before he looks up and sees that Blackout is gone, escaped after being sent through two brick walls. Miles then sees the person that helped them, Miles says to him, "Thank you for helping us, thank you so much, would you be able to help me with taking my wife to the hospital and possibly tell me where the nearest hospital is." The person nods and Miles picks Gwen up bridal style, the person walks beside Miles to show them where the nearest hospital is. Miles then asks the person, "Don't mind me asking but what's your name?" They stop, the person takes off his mask and says, "Brown mate.....Hobie Brown."

NO FUCKING WAY! HOBIE!? We finally get to meet Hobie in this story! Tune into the next chapter to see what's next! Peace✌️