Chapter 6: How've You Been?

After Miles and Gwen embraced each other for a while, neither wanted to let go, deep down they both meant the world to each other, even though they're just friends, they wanted more. After letting go of Miles, Gwen says wiping away her tears, "So how have you been?" Miles replied, "Good, saved a few people, saved some cats stuck in trees...you know basic Spider Man things." Miles wanted to tell her about the adult diaper gig but was too embarrassed. Gwen notices and says, "Something on your mind Miles?" He replys, "No...nope everything's fine." "Miles...what's wrong" "huhhhh, I don't know how to tell you this but I got a gig as the spokesperson of an adult diaper company." "Oh, what's it called?" Miles says, "You don't wanna know." "Cmon just tell me it can't be that bad..." "Spider MAN-UP" Gwen holds back a chuckle after seeing that he was a little embarrassed about it, but she told him, " Well you'll get all kinds of gigs, this is just a start." Miles says, "Yeah...Yeah this is just a start." Miles and Gwen start laughing together and after a few moments Miles breaks the chuckle and asks how she has been doing. Gwen paused, she wanted to tell him about how much she missed him and how much she wanted to see him, but as soon as she started to talk, her phone starts ringing. Gwen asks, "Hello who is this?" The caller says, "Hello is this Gwen Stacy?" Gwen says yes and the caller says, "This is Doctor Li from the Brooklyn Federal Hospital, I just wanted to call and be the first to tell you that your father has just woken up from his coma and has asked to see you."

To Be Continued...