Chapter 5: Flashback Part 2

Flashback continued:

Gwen asks Miguel, "How do you know who I am and how are you here if you're from the year 2099?" Miguel then put something in her hands and says, "This is how I got here, it's a watch, but not just any watch, a dimensional hopper that lets you go to any dimension and call and message any spider person in the multiverse no matter the universe." Gwen says, "Oh, thank you but why are you giving me this?" Miguel says, "Well through watching all spider people in every universe, I have noticed that you formed a so called "Spider Family" about a year ago, and it made me realize that throughout the multiverse there are an infinite number of spider families that were created over the years and have yet to see each other because of reasons I do not know. So me and my AI accomplice Lyla developed these hoppers so they could go see each other again, including you with your spider family." Gwen with the biggest smile ever gets the greatest idea ever, she asks Miguel, "So if you're going to every universe to give spider people these gizmos, would I be able to give Miles Morales of Earth 1610 his?" Miguel looks in confusion, but then he gets the picture. He tells Gwen, "That's fine!" He hands Gwen hers and then Miles' gizmos and tells her, "When you find him, tell him to contact me, I have a mission for all the spiders coming up soon." Gwen nodded and Miguel walked through the portal and left. Gwen felt like she was on cloud 9 right right now, not only could she go and see the guy she's been dreaming and praying to see for the past year, but they could see each other whenever they wanted now. Gwen enters the location of where she wants to go, Earth 1610, and when she opens the portal she sees Miles laying on his bed listening to music. She then starts to yell to get his attention, "Miles...Miles...MILES! She sees him open his eyes and then it happened, blue meets brown for the first time in a year. She then asks Miles, "You got a minute?"