Chapter 27: The Hunt for Blackout

Miles searched for hours 10,000 different earths and he couldn't find her. He wanted to give up and go back to be with Gwen and make sure their baby was okay, but he vowed to not stop until he found Blackout. Back in Earth 1610, everyone was still in the alley when Gwen felt something wet on her legs. She looked down and saw a puddle on the ground the size of her bump and she said, "Guys..I think my water just broke. Miguel pointed at Peni and Jeff and said, "You two take her to the hospital in her universe and the rest of us will go find Miles." They both nodded and Jeff carried her to his car and he bolted so fast towards the hospital, if he wasn't a cop he would for sure be going to jail for speeding.

Miguel and the spider fam went in search for Miles, Miguel tried to get a signal on his gizmo to see what earth Miles was on. They searched earth after earth for him but they couldn't find him. They lost hope when they saw a dark figure swinging around the city, they all followed thinking it was Miles and when they got close enough the figure launched themself at them causing them to go through the wall of a building. When Peter came to he noticed that the dark figure they were following wasn't Miles, it was Blackout. Peter quickly called Miles but he didn't answer, instead he left him a voice message.

Miles was still searching for Blackout, he landed on a rooftop in Earth 2045 to catch his breath when all of a sudden he got a voice message from Peter that said, "Miles...if you get this, we're sorry for not going with you, but we found Blackout, she's with us in Earth 54, hurr...." The message stopped, Miles wasted no time before catching his breath and going to Earth 54 to end this all for good.