secret

"Cecelia!" Bucky yelled from her bedroom. Cecelia was sitting on the floor criss crossed as she wrote inside her diary.

"Yeah?" Cecelia asked and Bucky walked out of her room with her suit in hand. Cecelia looked up at him with a guilty expression.

"What's this?" He asked and Cecelia looked away. She closed her journal and walked past him.

"None of your business." She muttered, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back.

"No, Cecelia, it damn well is my business. Why do you have it? I told you to throw it away!" Bucky exclaimed. Cecelia looked up at him ripping her arm from his grasp. Her arm going a bit purple because of the metal arm.

"It's not that big a deal, I kept it. What if I need it again?" Cecelia asked as Bucky looked at it. He noticed she scribbled on the Hydra symbols with a black sharpie. It wasn't even visible.

"You won't need it again, Cecelia!" He exclaimed Cecelia walked past him, slamming her door. She looked it behind her and sat on her bed.

"Cecelia!" Bucky yelled as he tossed her suit on the counter. He banged his hand on the door as Cecelia sat there on her bed. "Cecelia! Open the door, please." Bucky said, trying not to yell. He just felt upset she kept it from him.

"What if the captain comes back, then I'll need it to fight." Cecelia said as she brought her knees to her chest. She put her chin on her knees as Bucky leaned against the door.

"We don't fight anymore, Cecelia!@ Bucky said

"Rule Number 1, don't invade each other's privacy!" Cecelia yelled from her room as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Rule Number 2 no lying!" Bucky shot back at her. Cecelia rolled her eyes and she crossed her arms.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you!" Cecelia exclaimed and Bucky nodded his head.

"Alright, that's a new rule. No secrets, think you can spell that, doll? S-e-c-r-e-t-s." Bucky spelt out. Cecelia kicked her door making him jump away from it.

"Fuck you!" Cecelia yelled, Bucky sighed clenching his fists.

"If you don't open this door right now, you won't have a door at all!" Bucky yelled, he exhaled, sounding more annoyed than anything. He banged on her door as Cecelia ignored him.

"Eat shit!" Cecelia yelled, Bucky scoffed. Cecelia was acting immature.

"That's real mature, Cecelia." Bucky said, Cecelia kicked her door again. Bucky shook his head.

"You're going to open the door, or it's coming down and you'll never have a door again." Bucky said as Cecelia mocked him from inside of her room. It was very bold of her to do that, especially at that very moment. Bucky couldn't see what she was doing, so it was good for her.

"1" He counted as Cecelia pouted. "2." He said, Cecelia clenched her fists.

"Really cutting it close, doll." He commented. Cecelia unclenched her fists and unlocked her door.

Bucky sighed. Good enough. He opened the door, letting the rusty hinges squeak as it opened.

"We need to talk." He said, Cecelia looked up at him. She looked pissed if by him.

"Then talk." She said, Bucky nodded his head.

"What did I say that night when you had a bad dream?" Bucky asked, Cecelia crossed her arms. She knew what he wanted her to say, but she instead said something else. He constantly reminded her of that. That she wasn't the Hydra Soldier, she was Cecelia.

"You're not the same person, doll. The soldier is a different person." Bucky said and Cecelia shook her head.

"Which one?" Cecelia asked, fair point. Bucky looked at her.

"The second." He told her, Cecelia decided to shrug her shoulders. "You're a smart girl, Cecelia. Tell me, now." Bucky said, Cecelia looked up at him.

"I'm not the same person as the soldier." She muttered, Bucky nodded his head.

"Yeah, you wanna know what that suit is? That's the Soldier's suit, that's not Cecelia's suit." Bucky told her. Cecelia put her head on her hand.

"I scribbled out the symbols." She muttered, Bucky looked at the suit that's as thrown on the counter.

"Why did you wanna keep it?" Bucky asked, his voice breaking a bit as he asked.

"I don't know." Cecelia shrugged, Bucky let out a sigh. "What if I need it again?" Cecelia asked him, he looked down.

"I'll be right back." He said, walking away. He grabbed her suit off of the counter and walked over to one of their floorboards. He took it out from the ground, to reveal his backpack. He stuffed it inside, as far as Cecelia knows, he threw it away. He put the floorboard back in and walked away.

"Grab your pen and come out here, doll." She said, Cecelia grabbed her backpack and took out her pen. She got off her bed and walked out of her room. She saw Bucky standing into the kitchen with their rules in front of him.

Bucky and Ceily's rules!

1. don't invade each others privacy
2. no lying
3. no stealing (from each other)
4. no more drawing on Bucky's arm
5. no more putting magnets on Bucky's arm

Bucky was sitting on one of the chairs they had, that was also stolen off of the street. Cecelia sat in the one next to him and looked at their sheet.

"Rule number 6, no secrets." He said, Cecelia clicked her pen and started to write. no more s-e

Bucky cut her off, looking at how she was thinking about spelling the word.

"S-e-c-r-" Bucky started to spell out as she wrote.

"I'm not an idiot." Cecelia said, she was still pissed off with him. Bucky scratched his forehead as she wrote it down.

Bucky and Ceily's rules!

1. don't invade each others privacy
2. no lying
3. no stealing (from each other)
4. no more drawing on Bucky's arm
5. no more putting magnets on Bucky's arm
6. no more secrets

A/n

YOOOOOOOO
alr that's it

peace out girl scout

lol u thought. LOVE YOU GUYS THIS BOOK IS BOUTTA GET EXCITINGGGGGGGG.

florencepughismine