good talk

Waking up with a 5'9, female super soldier who is 139 pounds on your chest wasn't the best thing, especially when she's clinging onto you. Even worse when it's on a small couch.

But it was also nice, because she slept through the whole night. Which was new, she'd barely ever done that before.

Bucky woke to Cecelia laying on him, her one arm at her side, and the other clinging around him. He woke up specifically to Sarah's boys playing with the shield.

"Hey!" Bucky said, getting their attention. Cecelia stirred when she heard his voice.

"заткнись, папа." (shut up, dad) Bucky looked down smiling at her. He loved it when she called him dad. Bucky gave a 3 fingered wave and they put it away, back in the case.

Bucky stared at the shield, his smile dropping down. He thought about Steve, and how he did that. Yeah, he said that him and Cecelia would be ok, but it still hurt. It hurt a lot.

"I gotta get up, doll." Bucky said as she laid there. She stuffed her head into his chest, feeling his cold dog tags on her forehead. She shook her head. "You don't have to get up, but I do, so. Let's go, let me up and then you can go back to sleep." Bucky said, patting her low back. Cecelia wiped her eyes before looking at him.

"Fine." She mumbled, she was still groggy from waking up so suddenly. She got off of him, and Bucky got off the couch, and right after, she flopped back on the couch, pulling blankets over her.

"We've got a flight at 5, make sure you have all your stuff." Bucky said, bending down. He kissed her forehead and she hummed.

"Mhm."

Bucky shook his head with a grin. He walked away, his hands stuffed in his pocket.

Around 2 hours later, Cecelia woke up to the fresh smell of coffee and bacon. A sweet syrup smell, and two kids excited for breakfast, and a mother trying to get them to silent down since they had a guest.

Cecelia rubbed her eyes and looked around. She almost forgot that she wasn't at home. She'd never slept so good in her life. She didn't have nightmares, and she slept through the entire night.

Which was surprising.

Cecelia sighed as she sat up. Her joints slightly cracked as she stretched some of them out.

"Cecelia, help yourself to some breakfast." Sarah said from the kitchen. Cecelia looked up, her expression still tired.

"Oh, thank you." She said, her voice having a slight rasp since she had just woken up. She cleared her throat, standing up. She walked over, pulling her hair into a bun, feeling a very dull ache in her shoulder.

"Morning." She said to the two boys. She sat down next to them, looking around. The house was small, but it was very homey.

"Sleep good?" Sarah asked, Cecelia nodded.

"I slept really well, thank you so much for letting me stay." Cecelia said politely. Sarah smiled at her manners.

"With good manners like that, you can stay anytime." Sarah said as she grabbed both of her boys chocolate milk. "Help yourself, I made a bunch." Sarah said, Cecelia gave a closed lip smile before standing up.

She took a small plate of breakfast, not wanting to eat all of their food. She also wasn't a breakfast person sometimes.

"You can have more, Cecelia. Trust me, the more we get rid of the better." Sarah said, and Cecelia shook her head as she swallowed down.

"I'm ok, but thank you." Cecelia said again. Sarah nodded, a smile still on her face. Bucky walked in with Sam, a couple minutes before, Sarah had scolded the two for doing something with a water filter. They had absolutely no idea what they were doing.