child in outerspace? that's a new one

"Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?" Asked Rocket, looking back at Rhodey, Natasha, Thor, Steve, and Cecelia. Everyone but Thor raised their hands. Carol chuckled as Cecelia stared out the window of the ship.

"Why?" Steve asked, curiously.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket said before turning back around. Cecelia looked at Natasha, who just sat confused.

"Approaching jump in 3, 2, 1." Nebula said as everyone who'd never been to space held onto shot armrest of their seat.

And just like that'd they went through space. Right though, very quickly. They stopped in front of a planet, and Carol got out of the ship.

When the ship was stopped, everyone got out of their seats. They stood around, Cecelia was sitting alone in the same room, well she wasn't alone. Thor was in there, but he was silent.

In the other room was Steve and Natasha. Steve was staring into Natasha's eyes, his hand on her cheek. He loved Natasha, more than a girl he met in the 40s, much more than her. He'd do anything for Nat.

"This is gonna work, Steve." Natasha said, Steve nodded his head as she looked back at him.

"I know it will." Steve said, nodding his head. "Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't." Steve said before she leaned in. She kissed him on the lips, connecting their heads together. Her hand went on the back of his neck, and his hand rested on her cheek.

"I love you." He said as their noses pressed together.

"I love you." Natasha said, Cecelia walked in, and then turned back around. The two saw her walking away, and moved away from each other.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She apologized, awkwardly walking away from them. The two chuckled at how awkward she was about it. "I'm, well, they just wanted you to know that we're gonna be on the planet soon, and that you should be ready." Cecelia said as she was facing the other way.

"Ceil." Steve said, Cecelia turned around seeing as they were apart.

"Sorry, if I just ruined that..." Cecelia said, scratching the back of her neck. She didn't know when she started to get so...awkward? That was the word for it, yeah. Awkward.

"You didn't ruin anything." Natasha reassured her. Cecelia nodded as she quietly stood there.

They felt the ship hit the ground and Cecelia nodded her head.
"I think we have to go now." Cecelia guessed, Steve nodded his head.

"Alright." Steve sighed, Cecelia walked out, and then saw nobody in the back.

"Where'd they all go?" Cecelia asked as the two lovers walked behind her. They saw the doors opened, and then took a guess. They already left.

Everyone walked out. The only thing heard was birds tweeting, it was calming. It felt like Wakanda to Cecelia, kind of. It was Wakanda, just without Bucky.

They heard smashing, and then guessed it was everyone with powers beating the shit out of Thanos. They heard Thanos almost growling as the my walked inside of his home.

Rocket saw Thanos not have a hand, and he walked over to the gauntlet that was on the ground. He turned it over, seeing no infinity stones. "Oh no." Rocket said as Steve stared down at it. Cecelia looked up at the alien, nothing but anger in her.

"Where are they?" Steve asked him, staring at him. He just groaned as Carol held him in a headlock.

"Answer the question." She said, tightening her grip.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose...beyond temptation." He said. Bruce punched him, making him fly back.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yelled at him through his large metal suit.

"You should be grateful." Thanks said, Bruce punched him in the face.

"Where are the stones?" Cecelia asked him, he looked up at her as she stared down at him. The child looking pissed off, but also sad. So many emotions filled her eyes. He took her Bucky away from her.

"Gone." He said, Cecelia raised her wrist and shocked him with one of the wrist tasers.

"Don't bullshit me, where are they?" She asked as he groaned. Tears were in her eyes as she stared at him.

"Reduced to atoms." Thanos said as Cecelia looked at Natasha, who's eyes were also filled up with tears. Cecelia felt her heart drop. Bucky. Bucky was gone, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"You used them 2 days ago!" Bruce yelled Y him as Cecelia clenched her fist.

Don't kill him.
Don't kill him.
Don't kill him.
Don't attack him.

DON'T DO IT.
Don't prove Tony right.
You're not a murderer, don't let him be right about you, Cecelia.

Cecelia stopped clenching her fist, letting her hand relax.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." Thanos said, Cecelia wiped her eyes. "But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable." Thanos said, Cecelia looked at Steve, praying it wasn't true. Praying that he was a liar.
Steve only stared blankly at Thanos.

"We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying." Rhodey said looking around his new home.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula said, taking a few steps towards her father.

"Ah, thank you, daughter. Perhaps I tested you to harshly." Thanos said.

Then suddenly, his head came off. Thor axed his head off with his axe. Cecelia didn't care that he did. She was happy that he did, joyful. She just didn't show it.

Thanos' head and body dropped to the wonder floor. Letting out a thump as they did so.

"What?" Bruce asked him.

"What did you do?" Rocket asked him as Thor stared down at the ruthless alien. He was angry. That purple man murdered his brother.

"I went for the head." He said, breathing heavily. He walked away from them as Cecelia stared down at the dead Thanos.

Steve let out a breath and looked down. Cecelia let one tear go down her face.

Her father was gone.
Forever.

a/n:

people when they read what i do to cecelia:

anyway....