6 months later

"So, you're telling me, after losing your first father figure for 5 years, being brainwashed, assassinate people, watching your mother figure die, that you don't have nightmares."

"No, ma'am."

Cecelia was sitting on the couch of her court mandated therapists office. After everyone came back to the blip, the government came together again. They knew about Cecelia and Bucky, and then made them get therapy.

Her therapist was Dr. Christina Raynor, she was in the U.S military for 3 years before coming a therapist. She was both Bucky and Cecelia's therapist. Both of them hated the shrink.

Cecelia was sitting with her legs crossed and her hands clasped together. She looked at Christina, her bluish green eyes staring into her.

"Wanna know what I call that?" She asked Cecelia as she clasped her hands together.

"Enlighten me." Cecelia said as she stared at her.

"Bullshit." She said, Cecelia rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I'm not bullshitting you." Cecelia lied to her. If anything, her nightmares were worse than before. It was about Natasha passing, if the war at the compound went wrong, and the killings she did. It was different every night, a never ending hell.

"Alright, hand me your journal." Christina said, Cecelia looked at her, shrugging her shoulders.

"What if I told you I didn't have it?" Cecelia asked her, not wanting to give the journal. Christina would know she was lying about nightmares, and being up stuff that Cecelia hated talking about.

"Than you'd be lying. Give it over." Christina said, Cecelia sighed as she reached into her brown, faux fur lined jacket. The 15 year old muttering some not so kind words in Russian under her breath."Didn't James tell you to stop doing that?" Christina asked as Cecelia took her journal out. She looked up at her, playing stupid. She knew exactly what Bucky told her to stop doing. He told her to stop muttering disrespectful things.

"I didn't say anything." Cecelia lied, her voice getting high. She uncrossed her legs and started to slump into the couch. She was lying a lot today.

"No, you muttered in Russian, James asked you not to do it, and I said you're not allowed." Raynor said and Cecelia looked up at her.

"No, and his name is Bucky, by they way, and he said I can't curse." Cecelia corrected her.

"Okay, well I say you can't do it." She said,  Cecelia put her hands up in defense.

"Natasha let me do it." Cecelia said, Raynor looked at her. She tilted her head to the side, a frown on her face.

"You're right, she did, but I don't see her." Raynor said, Cecelia rolled her eyes. She absentmindedly brought her hand to her new necklace, well, not so new. Steve gave her his and Natasha's wedding rings as he was passing. He put them in her palm, then putting her fingers over them, making her hold them tightly. She ended up putting them on a necklace together.

Cecelia stayed quiet as she looked away. "Journal, now." Raynor said her hand out. Cecelia sighed and tossed it to her, pages flapping as it was in the air. Raynor caught it, and then opened it.

April 5th, 2021

Dear diary,

I barely got a wink of sleep last night. Well, I did, but I woke up at 1:58 and I couldn't go back to bed. I ended up watching a TV show in Bucky and I's apartment. It's much bigger than the one in Bucharest, and it's easier to live in. I have a real bed, but most nights I'll end up on the couch with Buck, or on the floor with him, sometimes on my own floor. I feel guilty when I get freaked out over nightmares, then Bucky wakes up, and I know he struggles with them himself.