francis forever

Cecelia walked down the grassy field alone. Her blue eyes were lighter due to the shining sun. It was becoming warmer and warmer, as it was the month of June. So, she wore the vest she was gifted from Steve that was once worn by her mother with a tank top beneath it.

Her white, but still dirty shoes scuffed through the dirt. She looked down, seeing how dirty they were. She had them for 2 years, after all, maybe it was time for a new pair. They were ripping, and they had red blood spots on them.

In her hand she held some flowers in her hand, some being red and white, some even managing to be both colors. Her hair was tied up half up half down, Natasha loved it that way. The sun shined on her hair, showing some lighter streaks that came through during summertime.

When she neared Natasha's grave, she stared up at the tree lined area. The sun cracked through trees, making her slightly squint as it shined it her eyes. Her eyes becoming an even lighter blue, and green streaks becoming more emerald.

She looked back down at the grave, spots in her vision due to the bright light. She rubbed her eyes before sitting in the ground.

"Hi, Tasha." Cecelia said as she placed the flowers down.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

daughter mother sister avenger

Cecelia put her elbow on her knee, her head going on her hand.

Cecelia used to sit there for hours a day, talking. Knowing Natasha couldn't answer, but she would think she was listening. Bucky would grow worried when she didn't come home one night, she slept there, when she came home, she got shouted at in Russian.

"I met someone, but like everything else good in my life, bang." Cecelia said, going onto her back, pretending to get shot. Her legs went out in front of her as she stared up through the trees. "It was a she, and you told me that you had a girl crush once." Cecelia said as she sat back up. She criss crossed her legs as she stared at the grave. She saw a picture of Natasha, and tears filled her eyes.

"I think Bucky's gonna start going out again." She said letting out a tearful laugh. She sniffed, wiping her eye. Her hand went on her chin, holding her head up as her elbow was on her knee.

"I miss you a lot, and so does Steve. Gave me your vest, to." Cecelia said as her fingers brushed against the grass. She wiped her eyes on her shoulder, sniffling.

"It does have a lot of pockets." Cecelia turned around to see a blonde standing there. She had a Russian accent, and bright blue eyes.

Cecelia never saw her before. "You know, after I killed Barton, I was gonna get you, but then I decided against it." She said and Cecelia sat there, her mouth agape.

"I'm sorry?" She asked, confused. This lady just came up, saying about how she thought about killing her.

"Well, I wasn't going to kill you when I found out you were like, 7." She said, Cecelia stood up off the ground. Reaching into her back pocket. She may have or may have not had a knife on her.

"15, actually." Cecelia said as her hand slipped into her pocket. She gripped it in her hand, but not pulling it out.

"You're Cecelia Barnes."

"And you are?"

"Yelena Belova."

"You're-"

"I know, basically your aunt." Yelena said, making Cecelia put the knife down. Her hands went to her sides and she looked around.

"What?" She asked, Yelena chuckled, pulling out a piece of paper.

"After my sister saved your ass, I asked her a question, if she ever wanted kids." Yelena said before sighing. "She wrote me before she went cliff jumping." Yelena joked, catching Cecelia by shock. She furrowed her eyebrows as Yelena said this. "To far?"