the great escape

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing here?" Sam yelled as they turned their heads to see Zemo walking into the garage. Cecelia pursed her lips as she stood their awkwardly. He was in a german officer uniform from the small, but chaotic escape.

"I didn't wanna tell you 'cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen." Bucky said as Zemo put his hands up in defense. Cecelia stared at him as he stood there.

"What did you do?" Sam yelled at Bucky.

"We need him, Sam." Bucky said as Cecelia rocked back and forth on her feet. Her hands rested in her jacket pockets as she stood there.

"You're going back to prison!" Sam yelled at Zemo, anger rushing through every cell in his body.

"If I may-"

"No!" The three said in sync. Zemo nodded his head and looked down.

"Apologies." He said quietly. Cecelia turned to look at Bucky and Sam as they argued back and forth.

"When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia accords, you backed him. You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for us. I'm asking you to do it again." Bucky said, Sam looked down. Cecelia played with her necklace of Natasha and Steve's rings. She Natasha's small diamond and her wedding bad. Steve's ring hitting her knuckle from time to time.

"I really think I'm invaluable-" Zemo started to say. Cecelia looked up at him. Sam and Bucky's attention turned to him as Cecelia looked over.

"Shut up." She said, Zemo quieted down and Cecelia looked back at the adults. Sam had sighed as he contemplated on what to do.

"Okay." He agreed, Cecelia gave a small smile before everyone turned to Zemo once again. "If we do this, you don't make a move without our permission." He said to him. Zeno's head tilted to the side, he gave an understanding look.

"Fair." He said, Sam still looked skeptical. Bucky had the glare on his face, he was angry, but he was staring as well. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were angered. Cecelia just looked like a deer in the headlights. She didn't know what to do now.

"Okay, Zemo. Where do we start?"

Semi had escorted them to a car garage, It was filled with old cars, new cars. None the less, they were nice cars. They were very expensive and in good shape.

"So, our first move is grand theft auto?" Sam asked as Bucky stared at one car in particular. He recognized it. It was a 40's car, Cecelia's hands stuffed into her pocket as his hand ran across it.

Don't leave me to, Bucky. Don't go, don't go. Don't go back in time, stay here with me!

"These are mine. Collected by family over the generations." He said as Bucky opened the door. Zemo was searching the cars for stuff like clothes and weapons. He was filling a bag with stuff as he grabbed it from cars.

"I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited to recreate the serum. Because once it's out there, someone can create an army of people like the Avengers." He said placing a jacket on top of a yellow car. He grabbed something else before putting it into his duffel bag. "I ended the Winter Soldier program once before. I have no intention to leave my work unfinished. To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes." Zemo said as he walked away with his leather duffel bag and fur jacket.

"We've got one right here." Cecelia said referring to him. Bucky nudged her and she looked at him. She rolled her eyes before stepping away. All the sudden, Zemo was some good guy or something.

"Well, join the party. We've already started." Sam told him as Zemo walked away, expecting for them to follow behind him.

"We start out with a woman named Selby. Mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb." He said as the three followed behind him. They walked outside with him, and saw a huge plane. It was being loaded and packed with his shit.