see those eyes

Cecelia was sitting next to Natasha, in the room was Rhodey, Steve, some new blonde named Carol, and the raccoon, his name was Rocket, and then Tony. Tony Stark was back from outer space. Cecelia couldn't even set eyes on him, she couldn't. She physically could not look at Tony Stark because of what she had done.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey said as pictures of people who blipped away came up on the holograph table. Cecelia was staring down at her shoes, Natasha bought them for her. White converse, they were still a pure white color. She hadn't gone anywhere with them on.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did..." Natasha said as Tony looked down. A picture of Peter Parker had shown up. Tony and Peter had a relationship like Bucky and Cecelia. "He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanks wiped out...50% of all living creatures." Natasha told them, Cecelia bit her nail as she spoke.

"Where is he now, where?" Tony asked, looking over at Steve. Steve was leaning on a counter, his face was now cleanly shaved off.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." Steve said, Tony sighed and looked at Thor, who was sitting in the other room.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked, pointing over at him.

"Oh, he's kissed. He thinks he failed. Which, of course, he did...but you know there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?" Rocket asked, before sighing.

"Honestly, until this exact second I thought you were a build-a-bear." Tony said, putting a light smile on Cecelia's face. She covered it with her hand as she stared at the floor. When Steve saw her, he felt a bit of relief. He hadn't seen her smile in weeks. Sometimes, she laughed, a little, but that was on rare occasion.

"Maybe I am." Rocket said, Tony looked over at Cecelia. He sighed, she felt his eyes burning into her as she sat there. Her eyes focused on the floor, trying not to look over at him.

"She can't even look at me." Tony commented about Cecelia. Natasha's eyes shot up at him, showing anger. Why? Why did he have to start an issue with an 10 year old? Cecelia let out a shaky sigh. "Come on, kid. Look at me. Let's see those eyes." Tony said, clasping his hands together. Cecelia looked at Steve who was shaking his head at Tony's ignorance. "She can't, because she murdered my-"

"Enough." Steve said as Cecelia took a deep breath. Natasha put a hand on her shoulder, and she shrugged it off. She didn't deserve it. Murderers don't deserve comfort or compassion.

"-mother." Tony finished as Cecelia looked back down at the floor.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him." Steve said, Tony looked at Steve. Pretending to be confused.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. Box he wiped my face with a planet...while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight, 'cause he's not beatable." Tony said, Steve giving an "okay" trying to get him to stop as he spoke. He understood what he meant, but Tony had to kept talking. Run his mouth until he hurt others, because that's what he always did.

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Steve asked him, trying to find out a way to get everyone back.

"Uh..." Tony said, then spluttering. "I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming." Tony said waving his hand away from his face.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus." Steve said, standing up from the table he was leaning on.

"And I needed you. As in, past tense. That trims what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry." Tony said. Suddenly, he sniffed, and knocked over the glasses on the table. "You know what I need? I need a shave. And I believe I remember telling all of youse..." Tony trailed off as he stood up.

"Tony." Rhodey warned as he struggled to rip his IV out of his arm.

"...alive and otherwise that what we needed was a suit of armor around the world. Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not. That's what we needed." Tony said, putting his hands out and then together.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?" Steve asked as Tony stared at him.

"I said "we'll lose." You said, "We'll do that together, too." And guess what Cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the "Avengers." We're the "Avengers," not the "Pre-vengers." Tony said as Rhodey grabbed him. He was breathing heavily as he looked at Steve, and spoke the harsh words, giving him a reminder of his lies.

"Okay." Rhodey said.

"Right?" Tong asked him.

"You made your point. Just sit down, okay?" Rhodey asked him.

"Okay, No, no. Here's my point. She's great, by the way." Tony said, pointing at Carol as Rhodey tried to get Tony to sit back down. "We need you. You're new blood. Bunch of tired old mules. I got nothing for you, Cap. I got not coordinates...not clues, not strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, liar." Tony said shakily. He took out his arc reactor, and grabbed Steve's hand. He placed it in his palm as a noise came out of it. "Here, take this. You find him, you put that on...you hide. " Tony said before collapsing.

"Tony!" Steve said worriedly, as he bent down next to him. Rhodey went to his side as Carol stood behind him.

"I'm fine. Let me..." Tony said before collapsing at Carol's feet.

-

murderer.
people killing, parent killing, no good, cold blooded murderer.
you're a bad person, Celia. You're horrible.

The thoughts ran through her head, bringing her down at every word. Even though Celia was gone, there was part of her still in her. There always has been, and there always will be. Even though the words no longer worked, she'd always be there, reminding Cecelia of how bad of a person she was.

Cecelia was currently sitting on her bed, her suit now on her. There was blood on her suit still. Apparently, they were going to space now. Going to look for Thanos.

They were going to go to outer space, going to a planet to find Thanos. Cecelia pulled her hair into a ponytail as she walked out of her room.

Steve found her walking down the hall with her suit and he furrowed his eyebrows. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked curiously. Cecelia turned around as he questioned her.

"To go get that "son of a bitch", just like you said." She shrugged as she put her gloves on, her fingers going through the holes on them.

"I meant adults, Cecelia." He said, Cecelia frowned as she stared at him.

"Well, I'm going. There's nothing you could do about it." Cecelia said, Steve sighed. Cecelia was stubborn. To stubborn for her own good at times.

"You stay by one of us the whole time. No going anywhere alone, got it?" He asked her as he walked next to her. Cecelia nodded her head.

"I got it." She said, Steve sighed and continued to walk with her.

people killing, parent killing, no good, cold blooded murderer.

A/n:

heyyy.
how y'all doin