break character

tw: sa mention

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands." The woman named Selby said. She was sitting on her couch, her fingers drumming on the edge. Cecelia followed Bucky like she always did. "Mask off, darling." The woman said to Cecelia, Cecelia looked to Zemo who had nodded his head. Cecelia decided to comply. She took off her mask, feeling the fresh air. Selby smirked when she saw her face.

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo said, sitting down onto the snake skin couch. He sunk into it as Selby continued to speak.

"A lot has changed since you were in here last. By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?" She asked Zemo as she loooked at Cecelia. Her face looking gorgeous, and innocent, little did she know she was far from innocent.

"People like us always find a way, don't we?" Zemo asked, his hands slightly spread apart as he gave a shrug. "I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for." He said.

"You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger." Selby said, her finger pointing at him. Sam raised his eyebrows, and she let out a purr.

"Tell us what you know about the super-soldier serum." Zemo said before walking up to Cecelia and Bucky. "And I give you them, along to the code words to control them, of course. They will do anything you want." He said as his hand went on Cecelia's face. His gloved hand was still cold as it stroked her cheek bone. She stayed standing, trying to be emotionless even though tears wanted to go down her face.

"Society's at a tipping point between order and chaos. And tomorrow morning, we're gonna give it one last push. But, if you don't do your part, I can't do mine, soldier. And HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves. You think you can do it one more time?" Pierce asked her, she looked up at him. He put a hand on her cheek. He nodded his head as she looked up at him. His thumb traced her cheekbone as she looked up at her superior, getting the chills from his cold touch.

Pierce is gone though. Pierce is gone, no one can touch you anymore. It's all an act Cecelia.

"She's a beaut, isn't she?" Selby asked a guard in the room. Cecelia bit the inside of her cheek as Bucky felt like killing both of them at that moment. Beating the hell out of them if they laid a finger on her. Zeno let go to her face as she stared at the floor.

"Now, that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right." She said as Zemo walked away from them. He sat back down on the couch as Cecelia thought about everything.

"Please, stop, I'm sorry. I'm sorry it won't happen again, I'll be good."

"Put the sense back into her, men."

They were allowed to do whatever they pleased to the 7 year old.

Cecelia felt sick of the memory. Every inch of her body being touched by the men there. Everyone of them placing their dirty hands on her body.

"The super soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank. Or...condemn, depending on what side of this your on. The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but...things didn't go as planned." She said, grinning ear to ear. Cecelia gave a side glance to Bucky. His expression was livid, he was angry. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were angers. He wasn't emotionless at any stretch.

"Is Nagel still in Madripoor?" Zemo asked, Selby let out a laugh with a grin on her face.

"Oh. The bread crumbs you can have for free, but the bakery is gonna cost you, Baron. And before you get all cute, don't think you can find Nagel without me."  Selby said as she got up from the couch. She circled Zeno's couch, but hearing a loud buzzing coming from Sam's jacket. Sam searched the inside of his jacket, looking at his phone.