lab rat

Cecelia stood next to a Bucky during Sharon's small party. She didn't touch a drop of alcohol, she just stood next to Bucky the entire time. He didn't let her out of his sight, and she didn't plan on leaving.

Zemo seemed to be having the time of his life. He was drinking and dancing, having a blast. So while Cecelia stood there in between Sam and Bucky, they all watched Sharon talk to some guy as they looked at her ipad or something.

Cecelia had a backpack resting on her back, and her hands were clutching the straps on her shoulders.

"Hey, guys. I found him." Said Sharon, making them all look over. They acted as if they weren't watching her the entire time.

"Here we go." Sam said walking off. Everyone followed him outside, and he was following Sharon. They'd gotten into her act, and they drove to her destination where  their guy was.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam said as they walked in between a ton of storage containers outside.

"They know how to party." Zemo commented as they took a right turn.

"With bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon commented before stopping in front of a container. "Alright, he's in there. Container 4-2-6-1. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." Sharon said handing the 4 of them com links, all of which they all put in their ear.

"Hey, Sharon, you sure this is the right one? it's completely empty. Positive. It has to be." Sharon said as they walked in further. It was completely empty. Nothing was there.

Zemo had gone in the furthest, pushing onto a wall. They heard music blaring, and Cecelia took a gun from her pocket. She followed behind Bucky as they further walked in.

When they walked in, it was a full on science lab. A song was loudly being played as they walked throughout the lab.

They saw a man in the back, singing the son. He was by a sink and seemed to be doing some experiment. Zemo stopped the music that came from a record player as Cecelia and Bucky stood back away from him, in case he tried to escape.

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked. Nagel slowly turned his head. He looked like a mad scientist, and probably because he was.

"Who are you? what do you want?" He asked quickly as he looked back at Sam.

"We know you created the super soldier serum." Sam said, his gun still pointed at the man.

"Get out of my lab." Nagel said, rushing away from his experiment. He walked past Zemo quickly his expression looking crazed.

"Hey!" Sam said as he reached Cecelia and Bucky. Both were staring over at the man, recognizing him. He was one of the scientist who'd constantly be poking at them.

Nagel froze when he saw the two staring. It made him uncomfortable, knowing what he'd done. A little girl getting constant injections and blood tests, and he didn't care. He just did them without caring.

"You know who they are, right?" Sam asked as as he grabbed his arm.

"Yeah, he knows." Cecelia muttered as Bucky continued to stare.

"This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right?" Sam asked, he gave him a small push and walked him to a wall. "You see like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversation real quick." Sam said as he fell into the gated wall. A small rumble from him colliding with the metal was heard, and he stared at the floor.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." He said looking up at him. Cecelia rolled her eyes.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon said into the com. Cecelia shook her head as Bucky pulled his gun out.