zemo

Cecelia walked down the hallway of her apartment, she was on a walk...at 1 in the morning. Bucky didn't know about it, he was dead asleep. She had just finished, and was walking upstairs. Her hands had gone into her pocket as she searched for her keys.

Tomorrow, her, Bucky, and Sam were going to Berlin. But, she needed to clear her head out. Especially knowing she would have to face Zemo himself. All she wanted to do was cross his name out and go.

She searched in her pockets, looking for her key. "God, damn it." She said as she moved to her other pockets.

"Lose your keys?" asked an older voice. Cecelia looked up to see an older man with a trash bag in his hand.

She knew him.

"вот что бывает с предателями и их семьями" Cecelia spoke to them. (this is what happens to traitors and their families)

Cecelia shot him in the head. Blood splattered and got all over her. She dropped him on the floor, and his father went running over.

"My boy." He sobbed as he stared at him. His hands went on his face as the doors opened again.

Cecelia looked up at him as her heart beat rose. She felt it beating through her chest as he stood outside of his apartment. "Oh, yeah." She said, clearing her throat. Her hand raked through her ponytail as she saw the man smile.

"My son was such a scatterbrain. My other two, organized beyond compare, and they were still little." He said, Cecelia gave a light, but fake smile as he spoke to her. She nodded her head, cracking her knuckles. She dug into the pocket of her leggings and then held up her keys.

"Found them." She said and he stared at her intently. Had he recognized her? Cecelia turned her face away as she put her key into the slot.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, Cecelia shook her head as she heard the door unlock.

"I mean, I live here..so you must see me around." Cecelia told him as she tried to get out of the conversation.

"Hmm. My memory is old, met a lot of people." He said, letting out a dry laugh. Cecelia nodded her head.

"Have a good night, sir."

"You to, and a word of advice. Keep your keys on a keychain of some sort. It works." He said, Cecelia nodded before walking into her apartment.

"I'll keep it in mind." She said, sticking her head out of the door. He smiled as she quietly closed the door.

Cecelia locked her door before leaning her back on it. She held back her tears as she heard Bucky in the living room. He was on the floor, and she heard his light snores as he slept. Cecelia covered her mouth and let out a quiet sob. She slid down the door, her head going into her hands.

"Shit." She sobbed quietly. She brought her knees to her chest as she tried to console herself. How would she ever explain this to him?

-

"He's just through that corridor." a german officer said, leading the 3 down the hall. Cecelia had dark circles under her eyes. Her braided hair had strands coming out of it

"Alright, give us a sec." Bucky said as he stopped walking. He grabbed Cecelia by the hand, and interlaced their fingers. Cecelia looked up at him, her eyes tired. "We're gonna go in alone." Bucky said and Cecelia looked at him.

"Why?" Sam asked as Cecelia shook her head.

"No we're not." Cecelia said as she tried to let go of his hand. He just held her hand tighter. Thankfully, it was his flesh hand.