phony

"Could've used that shield." Bucky said as him and Sam rolled around in a bunch of grass. Cecelia was laying in the grass as she felt some blood running down her nose. Her jaw was bruised as she laid there.

A lot happened. John Walker and his buddy showed up, trying to be a wannabe Steve and Bucky. Then Cecelia, Sam, and Bucky fought flag smashers. Then they fell off of the bus.

"Get off of me." Sam said rolling off of him.

"Those were all super soldiers, Sam." Bucky said as he looked over at Cecelia who was now sitting on her butt. Her legs were brought up and her arms rested on them.

"I know. You're welcome, by the way." Sam said to him as Cecelia looked around. She wiped her nose.

"Shit." Bucky said as he shot up a bit to fast. He got over as quick as possible and stood behind her. He tilted her head back, and squeezed her nose.

"You ok, doll?" Bucky asked as Cecelia gave a thumbs up. She wiped her bloody fingers on the grass as she sat there. Sam came walking over once he was ready.

"What happened?" Sam asked as Cecelia looked up at him.

"I got a nose bleed." She said as she tried to sit up. Sam put a hand on her shoulder and lightly pushed her down, Bucky doing the same with his metal arm.

"Give it a minute, Cecelia. You fell off of a truck." Sam said as blood kept pouring out no matter how hard Bucky tried to keep in from not coming.

"So did you guys." She said, her voice having a nasal sound.

After a couple moments, she got up, her nose was still gushing blood. Bucky stood behind her, his fingers pinching her nose as she walked in front of him. Her eyes had started to grow purple bruises beneath them.

"Sorry about Redwing." Bucky said as Cecelia smirked. Bucky was more joyous than happy, if anything.

"No your not." Sam said, shaking his head. "What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked making Cecelia smile.

"It's computing." Bucky said, trying to humor him, and end the conversation. Cecelia let out a small laugh, as did Sam.

"You know what? I can actually see it, I can see the gears turning. Oh, they're malfunctioning, shutting down. Yep, they're on fire." Sam said as Cecelia started ti laugh harder. Bucky squeezed her nose tightly making her wince.

"We gotta figure out where the serums coming from." Bucky told Sam, his mind still on how they found the serum.

"Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years are there eight Super Soldiers runin' loose." Sam said, Cecelia nodded her head. She heard a car driving behind them, and then a car horn honking. She slightly turned her head as they drove in front of them.

They stopped as they walked forward. "So, that didn't go as planned, huh?" John asked as he opened the door for them. He expected for them to get in, but they ignored him. The door closed and they continued to drive.

"Look, at least we know what we're up against now, huh? And we're pretty sure it's one of the Big Three, so..." He asked as Cecelia gave a side glance over to them

"Aliens, androids, or wizards?" Sam asked, trying to prove his point from early.

"Pretty sure."

"There's no such thing as wizards." Bucky said, clearly annoyed. Cecelia laughed out as she almost tripped over Bucky's feet.

"Alright, then it's aliens, or androids." John said, his voice was annoying Cecelia. Maybe it's because he was mimicking Steve, trying to be him. But no one could ever be Steve. Maybe Captain America, but no one could be Steve Rogers.