not a bother

Back on the plane was Cecelia sprawled across the seats. Her nose was no longer bleeding as she stared at the ceiling. Across from her was Bucky, doing the same. Bucky was sitting in the middle, on a bunch of crates.

"You alright?" Sam asked Bucky, he was staring at the floor. His hands were clasped together as he stared, his steel blue eyes being angered.

"Let's take the shield. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves." Bucky said, slightly nodding his head. Cecelia slightly laughed hearing him say that.

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it." Sam said, Cecelia looked over, her eyebrows raised.

"Well..." Cecelia said, her voice slightly at a high pitch. Sam looked at her, pointing his finger.

"No." He said before sitting up. "Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam asked, Bucky looked over at him.

"Maybe." Bucky said, not wanting to give the exact answer.

"I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you two, but I don't wanna love the rest of my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing." Sam said, Cecelia looked over at him. Her eyes stared at him, looking almost pitiful at that moment.

Cecelia thought war was over. She thought her and Bucky could live a somewhat normal life, but that wasn't true. They were going from fight to fight. It sucked, but it was the truth.

"Not entirely true." Bucky said as he got off the crates. He walked over to Sam and sat next to him. "There is someone that you should meet." Bucky told him, Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows. Who did he have to meet.

-

So, they went home that night. Then the next morning they flew to Baltimore, to meet Isaiah Robinson. He was a Winter Soldier, second to Bucky and Cecelia. They were "The Lucky Ones" at Hydra, if you could even say that. What they got was a bit more meals, and they were treated a bit less like lab rats. But if anything, they were more unlucky, but no one was lucky there.

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" Yelled a kid as Cecelia, Bucky, and Sam walked down the sidewalk. They were on the way to Isaiah's house.

"It's just Falcon, kid." Sam corrected him as Cecelia glanced up at him.

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The boy said, Sam stopped in his track. He looked down at him.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asked him as Cecelia looked back at him, slowing her walk down.

"What are you doing in shorts right now, Cecelia? It's cold out." Bucky told her as Cecelia looked at her clothes. She was wearing shorts, a long sleeve, and a pair of sneakers.

"I don't know, why didn't you ask me that earlier?" Cecelia asked him as she looked up at him. It was sunny, but chilly out.

"Well, have fun when you have cold legs and you get sick." Bucky said and Cecelia shook her head.

"I barely ever get sick. I got sick twice in a span of 5 years." Cecelia said holding up 5 fingers.

"Well, technically, I mean, yes." The boy said a little bit shyly

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam asked him, the boy next to him sighed, and the boy rolled his eyes. Sam chuckled as he shook the other boy's hand. "I got him, right?" Sam asked as he laugh.

"Whatever, man." He said as they walked away.

"Any of y'all play ball?" Asked a boy as he ran up to the three. Cecelia shook her head no, as did Sam and Bucky. Then Sam got the bright idea to say Cecelia played. He slightly pushed Cecelia forward and she furrowed his eyebrows.