not a hostage

"Shouldn't have given up the shield."

"Good to see you too, Buck."

So, Cecelia and Bucky were quite literally attacking Sam at his job. The two walked in together, sharing the same expression. Anger.

Sam walked down the steps, trying to ignore the two. He didn't want to see them, not because it was Cecelia and Bucky, but he knew why they wanted to see them.

"This is wrong." Bucky told him as Cecelia stuffed her hands into her pockets.

"Hey, hey, look. I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam said as he walked next to the two, he himself sounded slightly angered. Maybe stressed was a better word.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" Cecelia asked him, her eyes staring into his. They were filled up with sadness, but rage at the same time.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam asked, Cecelia gave him a side glance. Bucky looked at Sam, anger still running through his veins.

He hated seeing that phony cap there. He acted all high and mighty with a dumb smirk on his face. He acted like he knew Steve, but he didn't. He knew Captain America (barely), but he certainly didn't know Steve.

"This isn't what Steve wanted." Bucky told Sam.

"Oh, my God. So, what do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind?" Sam asked the two, Cecelia nodded her head. She knew he couldn't actually do that, but she'd be a smart ass in spite of him.

"If it works." She said, Sam chuckled, slightly shaking his head.

"Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddy, be well." Sam said, patting Cecelia's back. He walked away from them, quickening his pace. He wanted them off of his ass and to stop interrogating him.

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." Bucky said, Sam stopped his walk. He turned around, looking Bucky in his steel blue eyes.

"Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now." Sam said, his hand pointing at Bucky. Cecelia brought her hand up to her necklace, feeling the smooth gold of Steve's ring. She also felt Natasha's small diamond slightly hitting her fingers.

"What could be bigger than this?" Bucky asked, Sam pulled out his phone in a rush. He showed a video to the two super soldiers, showing a man in a black mask with a red handprint. "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong." Sam said. His phone went back in his pocket, Cecelia looking over at a plane.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going." Sam explained to them, his voice raising at the end. Bucky had rolled his eyes at Redwing's name. He hated that stupid bird, he hated it so much. He didn't know why he hated it, but he did. Maybe because it was made by Sam.

"Well, I don't trust Redwing." Bucky said as Sam tried to walk away. "Hold on a minute." He said, stopping Sam.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but Imma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three." Sam said, confusing the two. Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows together, not knowing who or what the "Big 3" was.

"What "Big Three"?" Bucky questioned him as Cecelia began to rock back and forth on her feet. Inside of her pocket were her thumbs cracking her knuckles.