robberies

Cecelia was walking down the road. Her hat was on her head as she did so. Currently, her and Bucky had a couple things.

They had 3 dollars and 23 cents, one bag of goldfish, one water bottle, a first aid kit, and a half empty bottle of sunscreen. The lady at the park in Kansas gifted it to them after her son gave Cecelia a nose bleed. So to sum it up, they didn't have a lot. Maybe enough money to buy a water bottle and another pack of goldfish. They also had 2 small notebooks with 2 ink pens, and one book. That was for entertainment purposes.

"You know the plan?" Bucky asked as she nodded her head. After we get the guys cash, we go sprinting. Alright? Back to the car." Bucky said as he held onto the gun in his pocket. Cecelia nodded her head as they continued to walk.

They were walking in Colorado, trying to find a guy's or girl's wallet to steal. The plan was is that Bucky would take Cecelia, an innocent child walking on the street, hold her at gunpoint and say he'd shoot her if he didn't get the wallet.

Cecelia found a guy walking down the street. He had in what looked like a very expensive suit, and a brief case. Suddenly, Bucky grabbed Cecelia and stood in front of the man.

"Give me your wallet or I blow her brains out." Bucky said as he held a gun to Cecelia's temple. The safety was on it, and Cecelia decided to act afraid.

"Please, sir!" Cecelia exclaimed, Bucky covered her mouth. Cecelia could've rolled her eyes at how he had to get her to shut it, but she didn't. They needed the money.

"You don't have to do this-"

"Wallet or she dies." Bucky said the man sighed.

"Sir, I'm sure we can work something out." The man said as Bucky pushed the gun onto her temple.

"I'll give you cash, ok?" The man asked as he pulled his wallet out.

"I want all of it." Bucky settled as the man took out his wallet. He opened it and grabbed the cash out.

"Please, just don't hurt the kid." He said, handing Bucky the cash. Bucky took his hand off of Cecelia's mouth and took the cash from him.

"Go over to that ATM, and take out money." Bucky said digging the cash into his pocket. He let go of Cecelia, pushing her back away, and she went running away to the car, pretending to be a scared kid. Bucky pointed his gun at the man, and followed him to the ATM.

"Sir..."

"Shut up and get me the money." Bucky said as he pulled his credit card out.

"How much?" He asked Bucky, who sighed. He placed the tip of his gun to his back as he looked over his shoulder.

"As much as it'll let you take." Bucky said as the man swallowed down the lump that grew in his throat. Bucky wouldn't actually shoot him, but he knew a guy like this would think he would.

The man ended up taking 1,000 out of the ATM, that's all it would let him. 10 100 dollar bills. Bucky stuffed the money into his pockets and went running. The man let out a relieved sigh and took out his phone.

Bucky ran to the car and got into it. Luckily, Cecelia started it for them. "Yeah, we gotta go." Bucky said as he drove away.

"Count this out for me?" Bucky asked, handing her the money. Cecelia took it from him and looked at it all.

There was 10 100 dollar bills, which was 1,000, and the man had 6 5 dollar bills, making it 1,035, 12 10 dollar bills making it 1, 155 and 5 20 dollar bills, making it 1,255 dollars.

"1,255 dollars." Cecelia said, Bucky nodded his head as he took his hat off.

"Make a list of things we need, don't put junk though. Put necessities." Bucky told her as she grabbed out her small notebook. She ripped out a page and put the paper on the dashboard.

1. hair/ body wash
2. water
3. food

Cecelia had written that all out as quickly as she could. Bucky was surprised at how soon she finished writing it all out. She held it up and he looked over, he nodded his head.

"Alright." He said as he got onto the highway.

"We'll go tomorrow morning. That guy most likely called the cops, so we gotta get far away." Bucky sighed as he sped onto the highway. Cecelia closed her eyes as she leaned her head on Bucky's shoulder.

"Bucky?" Cecelia asked, Bucky hummed as he paid close attention to the road. "D'you think the bird guy-"

"No, I don't like him." Bucky said, making Cecelia frown.

"Can I asked my question?" Cecelia asked, Bucky moved into another lane. "Why'd you cut me off like that, I didn't even get to ask." Cecelia said to him, Bucky leaned his head back on the seat.

"Ok, just ask your question, doll." He said, Cecelia thought for a second. She forgot her question.

"I forgot my question." Cecelia said, making Bucky dramatically roll his eyes.

"How'd you lose your arm?" Cecelia asked, Bucky tensed up at the question.

"I fell off a train." He said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"Hey Bucky?" Cecelia asked, Bucky prepared himself for a stupid question she was about to ask.

"What?" He asked as Cecelia took her head off of his arm.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked, Bucky sighed. She'd asked this question 1,000 times.

"Red." Bucky answered for the thousandth time.

"Would you rather have a metal arm or a metal leg?" Cecelia asked him, Bucky drummed his fingers on the wheel, trying to stay patient.

"Neither." He answered, Cecelia sighed.

"I think we should've stolen motorcycles. You don't ever let me drive the truck." Cecelia said, Bucky nodded his head.

"Well your not legal to drive either." Bucky told her, Cecelia frowned.

"I kinda am."

"Physical age, doll." He said, Cecelia rolled her eyes, staring out the window.

"Have you ever broken a bone?" Cecelia asked him, Bucky nodded his head. "What bone?" Cecelia asked, Bucky sped up the car a little bit.

"I broke my ankle in the 30s." Bucky said, Cecelia winced.

"I remember my question about the bird now." Cecelia said and Bucky nodded his head.

"Let's play the quiet game."

A/N:
ONE THOUSAND READS YALL!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL!