get up

Explosions is all that happened after Scott saying it worked.

Cecelia was there, feeling things go a bit blurry and dark. She knew she was next to Steve, well she assumed. His shield was covering her chest. She felt someone lightly slapping her face, something metal.

"Come on, kid. Rise and shine." Tony said, Cecelia opened her eyes, blinking so she could see better. She looked around, propping herself up. "We should get you a helmet." He joked with her as she looked around bewildered.

"Where's Steve?" She asked as Tony lifted the shield from off of her. She fully sat up, and he helped her up.

"You hurt?" He asked, looking at a cut near her eye. Cecelia shook her head as she looked at Steve. He was laying there, thankfully, his chest was moving up and down. She knew she was alive, which was a relief.

"Come on, buddy. Wake up." Tony said, sending a light kick to his side. Steve gasped, looking up. "That's my man." Tony said as Steve started to look around. The one thing that went through his mind, or the one person, was Cecelia. Was she ok? Was she hurt? Was she alive?

I can't lose someone else.

"Where's Ceil?" He asked turning his head.

"I'm here." She said quickly as Tony stood there. He showed Steve the shield, as Steve let out a sigh of relief.

"You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony said as Steve looked around.

"What happened?" Steve asked, turning his head, trying to get a grip.

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back. You'll see." Tony said, looking down at him. He gave him a hand, and helped him stand up. Steve grunted, feeling pain as he got up.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, his hands going to her shoulders, Cecelia shook her head no.

"I'm fine. I swear." She said as she looked around. He put a hand to her cheek, making her look at him. He examined her face and she grabbed his hand, removing it from her face. "I'm fine." She said to him, he nodded his head.

Everyone looked to see Thor standing near an edge, staring at something. The three walked over, standing near him.

Thanos.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked, looking at him with hate.

"What's he been doin?" Tony asked Thor, seeing as he was the only one there, watching Thanos' every move.

"Absolutely nothing." He said as Cecelia looked at him. Her hand went to her gun, knowing it wouldn't do her any good, but who knows when one of his guard dogs would pop out.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked, Tony pointed at the big mess around them.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." He said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"So, we keep it that way." Steve said, staring daggers at the purple man.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked, Tony nodded his head.

"Yeah. I don't much care." Tony said, looking over at everyone else.

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Thor said, Thor lifted his arms. A loud thunder was heard, and lightening came down. One axe and one hammer came to his hands, and he had on his suit. His big red cape and his armor on him. Storm Breaker, and Mijonir. "Let's kill him properly this time." He said, the four started to walk towards the big grape.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." Thanos said, he was simply sitting there. Talking to them. "I thought by eliminating half of life...the other half would thrive. But you've shown me...that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was...there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." He spoke to them, thinking any of them gave a shit about it. All they cared about was him being dead, and getting their family back.