war again

"I'm liking the new suit."

"I'm liking the new arm."

Cecelia and Bucky were walking in Wakanda. Cecelia was in a brand new suit, it was white. She had a weapon belt, and this time there was no symbols on it, she didn't belong to anyone anymore.

Bucky himself had a new Vibranium arm, so that hopefully would come off like the old one.

Cecelia had grown, a lot. Now being 5'7, her hair was very long, going down to her middle back. It was thick and curly, and she always wore it in a braided bun to keep it out of her way. She was 10 years old, turning 11 in a few months.

Apparently, there was another war to fight. Bucky didn't want Cecelia in it, instead he wanted her to have a normal life, but she refused. She was fighting no matter what.

Bucky and Cecelia saw their old friends. Natasha, Steve, Sam, Rhodey and a new face they hadn't seen before. Bruce Banner, or the Hulk. The big green guy, but he was small and human at the moment.

"How are we looking?" Natasha asked as Cecelia looked up at Bucky.

"You will have my Kingsgaurd, the Border Triber, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'Challa said, pointing his hand over to Cecelia and Bucky.

"A semi-stable 100-year-old-man." Bucky joked, Cecelia looked up with a smile on her face.

"And me." Cecelia said as Steve walked up to the two. He pulled Bucky into a hug, a huge grin on his face. Cecelia waved to Natasha, a small grin on her face. Natasha waved back, also grinning.

"How you been, Buck?" He asked as he hugged him.

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world." Bucky, said, nodding his head. Steve then looked to Cecelia.

"You got big." He said as he pulled her in.

"I'm catching up to both of you old men." Cecelia laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. Cecelia hugged him back with a small smile.

"That's a stretch." Bucky joked as both Steve and Cecelia broke away from each other.

So, after Steve saw them, him, Natasha, Bruce, and T'Challa went to talk about Vision with T'Challa's sister, Shuri. Wanda was up there with Vision as well.

"So...you live here now..." Sam said as he looked around Wakands. "Looks calm." He commented as Cecelia took out a hand gun.

"It was until you started yapping." Cecelia joked, a small smile on her face.

"Good to see you guys." He admitted as he put his hand out. Bucky shook it, nodding his head.

"Good to see you too." Bucky said, he was still grinning ear to ear.

Cecelia looked up to see something coming down in the dome of Wakanda. It wouldn't explode through, thankfully.

"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here." Sam said into his com as Cecelia looked up at it. A smile rested on Bucky's face as he saw nothing coming through.

"God, I love this place." Bucky said, Cecelia nodding her head in agreement.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome." Rhodey said as three more explosions hit. It wasn't in the the dome, but outside of it.

-

"They surrender?" Bucky asked Steve who had just gotten back after talking with an army of Aliens who followed a man named Thanos.

"Not exactly." Steve answered before T'Challa led the Wakandian armies into thei battle chant. Suddenly, a whole army came running at the barrier, and when they did they would die.