trouble

"Hey, good in there?"

The door opened to reveal a half naked Cecelia in Sharon's bedrooms She had gotten out of her shower, and she only had black jeans on when Sharon Carter waltzed in. Cecelia turned around with wide eyes. She hated when people saw her not dressed. Maybe it was because of the trauma back at Hydra of people seeing her undressed all the time, or she just liked her privacy. It was probably both.

"Ok." Cecelia chuckled as she turned around. She had on a bra and everything, she just didn't like when people saw her half dressed. She zipped up her fly as Sharon searched for a shirt for her.

"So, you're living with Bucky now?" Sharon asked as she searched through the clothes on hangers she had. Cecelia nodded her head.

"Uh, yeah." Cecelia said as she slightly turned. Sharon saw how Cecelia was very private, so she looked away. Cecelia saw the door half open, so she walked over and made it a bit closed.

"I'm guessing you two have a lot of privacy?" Sharon asked, Cecelia looked over. Well, sorta. Bucky or Natasha were the only ones that really ever saw Cecelia like that. He did because he would have to dress her sometimes when she was younger. And Natasha was a trusted female who had to help her do female things. But Cecelia was private.

"Guess you could say that." Cecelia said as she cracked her knuckles. Sharon ignored the annoying popping as Cecelia nervously looked at her unmatched socks, which annoyed her a little bit.

"Here." Sharon said as Cecelia turned around, one arm over her set of abs. Sharon threw it to her and Cecelia caught it.

"Thanks." Cecelia said before quickly slipping it on. Sharon looked at her floor to see Cecelia's suit and weapons. She felt bad all of the sudden.

A 15 year old girl walking around having weapons. She had to pretend to be an assassin, and she was already once an assassin. She fought Avengers who tried to imprison her and Bucky. Then she fought in 2 wars.

She should've never fought in them in the first place. She should be sitting in a classroom learning how to do math problems and complaining all the time.

"Let me grab you a backpack for your suit and...weapons." Sharon said seeing multiple hand guns and knives on the floor. Sharon exited as Cecelia searched for a pair of shoes. She found a comfortable looking pair of sneakers that wouldn't give her blisters, and she slipped them on. They were white which was the only downside.

Cecelia started to quietly pick up her stuff as she heard Sharon searching for a backpack. She picked up the multiple guns she had, and put one into her waist band. Unfortunately due to the shirt she had on, which was actually a bit cropped, it wasn't very hidden. She sighed as she shook her head. She took the gun out and replaced it with a knife, thankfully it didn't knick her skin as it rested in there.

Sharon walked back in and handed her the backpack. Cecelia folded up her suit and then placed her belt inside. Along with her weapons.

"They're all out there, walk with me." She said opening the door. Cecelia slipped the backpack onto her back. She followed her out as she looked around the apartment. It kind of reminded her of the compound.
It was huge.

"Thanks for saving our asses, Ms. Sharon." Cecelia said as she looked around. "Twice."

"Seriously, Ms. Sharon? What am I, 90?" Sharon asked Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno, you kissed a hundred year old ma...mm never mind." Cecelia said stopping herself. Sharon sighed hearing Cecelia bring that up.

"You're an asshole." She said, honestly. She didn't say it in a mean or hurtful way, it was more of a backhanded joke or something.