Chapter 29

"You might need a jacket." Liam said, reaching over my shoulders and pulling a jumper on me. It was perfect, Josh was watching with Claudia by his side.

"Thanks." I gave him a smile.

"We should go soon, it's getting dark." Liam shrugged, taking my hand. I was surprised. I didn't let go, mostly because Josh was watching with jealousy. But I wanted to. I hope I wasn't leading Liam into thinking I actually liked him. I was playing him. I already felt horrible. That was until I glanced over and saw Josh and Claudia full on making out. I felt sick.

"Wait a little longer." I hinted to Liam, my voice croaky, trying to save myself from tears.

"Jen, are you okay?" He whispered on purpose, knowing there was something to do with Josh.

"I'm fine." I said, but watching Josh and Claudia deepen the kiss made me insanely jealous, so I pushed Liam against a trailer wall and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Liam had no idea what was happening, but like a good friend should, he held me and didn't resist my crazy actions fueled by jealousy.

I looked over to Josh, thinking he would be watching, but he hadn't even glanced my way. That's when it hit me. My heart shattered at this thought..this simple yet unraveling thought.

Josh really loved Claudia. He wasn't just trying to make me jealous- he really truly cared about her. That his kisses weren't all planned to make me upset, but to be with her like no one else can. This thought makes me hit my senses. I watch them, his arms wrap around her waist. Like they used to for me. She runs her hand through his hair, and it's like they're in their own world. Ouch.

I fall from Liam's arms to my feet, letting him go. It hurts, but I know there is no point trying to make him jealous when he knows what he wants.

Liam leans down and presses a hand on my shoulder, putting his forehead on mine.

"Tell me." He mouthed, but I knew what he was saying.

"You already know." I mouthed back, and he nodded, pulling away.

"You realised?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I've always known." I shrugged, wrapping an arm around his back as his dropped over my shoulder and we walked off to the car together.

*

Mockingjay filming was over. It was the last day. Josh and I hadn't talked. The rumours of our break-up had become true, and more and more fans started to believe it as they got no photos of us together. Josh hadn't tried to talk to me apart from when we were acting, but even then I felt no spark. It was a painful week but the moment Francis called 'cut' for the last time, all the cast didn't know what to think.

"Just...thank you, for giving me this. The cast, the sets, the movies. Suzanne," he said, gesturing to her. She had come to see it finish, "The Hunger Games has changed the world. It has changed my life, and I'm sure everyone that is here has felt it too. I will never forget this experience. Thank you!"

We all cheered, and that's when, after holding it back, I glanced at Josh; only to find he was already staring back at me.

Everyone came and gave me a hug, except for Josh. I didn't think about it though. I held the people around me. This movie has made such a big impact on me, and I can't focus my last day of it on Josh.

"Champagne people!" Elizabeth said, speaking like Effie Trinket and getting the champagne, making me laugh.

Everyone helped pour the glasses and hand one to all the crew and cast.