Chapter 43

Josh's POV

I woke up the next morning with Jen in my arms, but a lingering feeling on my lips of Jena. It wasn't fair to Jen. None of this.

And she didn't even know.

The fact she came all this way for me was sweet, but now it's becoming even harder to hide with the constant guilt.

I give her a small kiss to wake her up, and her eyes flicker open, slightly alarmed, but finding my face.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hey." I sighed. I guessed Jen probably came early because she was worried about me. Frankly, I'm worried about myself too.

"I gotta get to work." I stood up, starting to get dressed.

"So early?" Jen yawned, sitting up.

"It's 10am, Jen." I smiled a little.

"Exactly." She groaned, falling back.

"You can stay here. Get some more sleep. I'll be back in my break." I finished dressing, and sat next to her on the bed.

"What am I supposed to do when I wake up?" She pouted.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians is on in a couple hours." I smirked.

"Fair point. Goodnight." She threw the blankets over her head, and I laughed.

I pulled them back down to her chin and planted a kiss on her lips.

"I love you." She said as I pulled away.

"I love you too." I kissed her forehead and walked out, feeling nothing but guilt and anger. I had the perfect girl- but now I wasn't so sure what would happen. I tried so hard to hide it, but every time I looked at Jen now, I saw a future that would never work out because of me.

Because of my mistakes.

*

"Cut! That was amazing Josh and Jena." My co-director grinned, giving me a pat on my shoulder. It felt great to have some control over how I was actually acting.

"Thanks." I nodded, and went to take a seat, but Jena grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk." She sighed, and I knew what she was referring to.

"Not now. Not here." I looked around.

"Where then? Josh, Jen is in your trailer, we are constantly filming all day. Lets just do this now." She hissed, and I ran a hand through my hair.

"It's messed up." I said, shrugging.

"I know, that's why we need to fix it." Jena frowned.

"How? There is no way. Jen will be heartbroken if she finds out." I clenched my jaw.

"Josh..." Jena bit her lip. I studied her face, and I realised what she meant.

"No, no way am I going to tell her." I shook my head.

"What is love without honesty?" Jena raised an eyebrow, and I looked at her. Tears flooded my eyes, but I did everything I could not to let them fall.

"You have to Josh." She crossed her arms, a frown on her face.

"She loves you, she will forgive you. Or go crazy on me." She laughed a little, and I managed a little smile.

"I don't want her to be angry at you." I looked away.

"That might be how it plays out. Not her fault. But I would be pretty pissed if I were her." Jena waited for my response, but I had nothing to say.