Chapter one - a cold night

Author POV

"I hate you both of you I hope you die and burn in hell!!!" in the dead of night there was sounds of a young lady screaming at the top of her voice she was visibly angry at whatever situation she had found herself in.

"Babe let me explain" a man said as he followed after her in the dead of night
"explain? You want to fucking explain!!!?" She said her voice cracking as tears runned down her cheeks "Rota you slept with my step sister, there's nothing to explain!" She screamed the man named Rota was a bit indifferent at the situation but he wished she would stop shouting it for the whole world to hear.

"Babe I'm sorry, why don't you come in let's talk about this like adults" he said walking after her, she glared at him and was about to cross the road when he held her hand, "don't be a child come, let's talk about this!" he yelled, she looked at him in disbelief as snow started to pour down from the sky heavily.

On the other hand a man with dark skin and white hair was speeding his car down the road like a maniac he seemed to have be drunk and visibly upset about something as the alcohol blurred his better judgement, "fuck fuck fuck!!! How could this happen why do these things happen" he swore under his breath, escalating he swerved around the corner and it caused him to loose control of the steering.

At the same time the young woman was trying to get out the of the hold of her cheat of a boyfriend, and when she finally did she stumbled into the road, the car headlights shun at her face as it collided with her boby and aggressively pushed her into a pile of snow in the road.

The car stopped once it collided with a tree and Rota immediately ran of being scared of getting involved in the accident, the driver of the car came out of the vehicle he sustained minimal injuries as he searched for who he hit, normally he wouldn't care but he was still curious, he saw a woman covered in blood lying in the snow, he walked closer to her.

As he walked closer to her he saw that she had light skin and black curly hair, her thick lips covered in blood, even in this state she looked beautiful, he quickly checked for her pulse. "thank God she's still alive"  he sighed picking her up and putting her in the back of the car, he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Send someone to come pick me up track my phone for my location" was all he said before he hung up, he took of his coat and put it over the lady keeping her unconscious body warm,
"don't worry help is on the way" he said admiring her form.

After about ten minutes two cars pulled up along the road side, "Izana" a man with silver hair called out he was obviously worried Izana looked up to see the silver haired male, his younger brother running towards him in the heavy falling snow "ah Mikey what's up?" he greeted casually the silver haired man Mikey wasn't pleased his look of concern immediately turned to that of anger as he got closer to the Izana.

"Izana what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being so reckless? Look what you did too your car! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Mikey scolded visibly angry at his older brother, "relax I'm fine, but we need to help her" Izana said looking down to the woman on his chair, "who's that?" Mikey asked confused by the entire situation.

"I ran into her by accident I want to take her to the hospital" Izana explained, Mikey was shocked since when did his brother have sympathy for someone else "why?" He asked confused "did you really hit your head that hard?" Izana looked at Mikey in anger he didn't like being questioned "just shut up alright, I'll do what I want" he spat, he picked up the woman and walked to the the other car, a tall well built man with two colored eyes and a scar over one came down from the driver sit and opened the door for him to enter with the woman in his hands.

"Where to?" The man asked "one of our private hospitals fast" Izana said not taking his eyes of the woman, the man immediately started driving leaving Mikey there with the other two cars, he quickly called someone to take care of the accident car as he drove of in his own car.

The man driving the car, kept on taking glances at Izana through the mirror until he finally decided to ask "if you don't mind me asking who is that?" Izana took his eyes of the girl and stared at the man driving through the mirror he sighed and said "Kakucho I really don't know I just ran into her when I lost control of my car"

Kakucho was shocked, why would Izana have sympathy for a normal civilian, that definitely was not like him, "alright" was all he said as he increased the speed, he knew Izana did not like to be questioned, after a few more minutes, they arrived at one of their small clinics where all the doctors and nurses were already on stand by, they brought a stretcher and Izana put the woman on it "if she dies I'll kill you all" was all he said as he exited the building.

Kakucho drove them back to the mansion they stayed Mikey had already made it back to mansion and was taking a drink in the bar along with the Haitani brothers.

"Izana where's the girl?" Mikey asked while taking a drink "hospital" Izana shortly answered not wanting to participate in any conversation "I still don't understand why a whole Yakuza boss of the most powerful criminal organization in the whole of Japan would save some random girl on the street" Mikey quesioned, "it's non of your business" Izana said as he left for his office.

"Are you serious about Izana saving someone?" A tall man with short slicked back purple and black asked,
"Yes Ran that's correct" Kakucho shortly answered taking a sit at the bar, "wow that's new " another man with purple and black hair styled into a mullet said, "Rindou imagine if the boss fell in love" Ran said talking to the man with the same colored hair as him, Rindou just gave his brother a confused look and went back to drinking "and the car?" Kakucho asked, "I sent Kokonoi and Sanzu to take care of it" Mikey answered.

The four of them talked for a while before they all went to finish up their various business.