Chapter 13 - we are their sisters

Zaniri POV

Me and Rindou were sitting in the balcony when smoke over took the hall, "what's going on? Let's go see" I said running back downstairs to make sure everything was okay Rindou ran after me but just before I reached the bottom of the stairs, some hands grabbed me and a handkerchief covered my mouth before I could scream, I started to feel numb and eventually I lost consciousness as everything went black.

My head ached as I regained my  consciousness, I tried to touch my head but my hands were tied to the chair I was sitted on, I looked around and saw Emma and Ichika tied up and unconscious, this was a dangerous situation to be in "Emma! Ichika! Wake up! We're in dip shit!" I called out to the two of them,  "ugh my head, where the hell are we?" Emma asked opening her eyes slowly "I don't know but we've been kidnapped for sure" I answered trying to free my hands "kidnapped by who?" Ichika asked as she started to panic, "I don't know but we'll be fine alright" I said trying to reassure her, she seemed to relax as she looked around.

The door swung open and two men came inside, one was average height and had glasses and dark skin, the other was a older looking man without a hand and an eye patch, I could see Emma's face turn white as she looked at the guy with glasses "these are the women you said we should capture according to the information we got, I'm positive Izana Kurokawa will come by himself to try and rescue them" the man with glasses said "of course Kisaki, at least he will come for this one she's his duplicate little sister" he said roughly grabbing my face.

I felt disgusted "let go off my face you motherfucking bastard" I spat making sure each and every one of my words dripped with venom, he let go of my face and slapped me, my face stung from the force of the slap, I could hear Emma and Ichika gasp in shock, "you should watch the way you talk bitch, the boss doesn't approve of such rude behavior so I suggest you be quiet if you want to make it out here alive" Kisaki said with a smile on his face.

"Don't you dare touch her, Kisaki Tetta you bastard I'll make sure to kill you myself" Emma shouted, Kisaki walked over to her and grabbed her hair harshly making her hiss in pain before he brought he got closer to her face "you know you're really pretty Emma, too bad I was only interested in your friend, by the way how is she doing? heard she's getting ready for her marriage to that crybaby hero" Kisaki said mockingly, laughing as he released her to  straighten his posture.

I was so going to kill all these good for nothing bastards after I got free, I watched as the older man walked over to Ichika, she was definitely anxious, he grabbed hair and made her to look at him "aww what a beautiful lady you are, in fact all three of you are really beautiful if not for Izana Kurokawa you wouldn't all be here, you must hate him right? don't worry I'll release you when I've killed him, but these other two will die since they are related to that bastard who took my hand" he said, all the color drained from Ichika's face as he spoke, I felt sorry for her she wasn't use to this, the man let go of her and left the room with Kisaki locking the door behind them.

"Hey Ichika don't worry everything will be fine okay" Emma said trying to get her to relax, but her asthma was already kicking up "shit" I mumbled to myself as I tried to get my pocket knife out of my hidden pocket, her breath got more uneven as I started to panic, "just hold on I've almost got it" I said frantically, finally the knife was in my hands, I skillfully cut the ropes off and rushed over to Ichika, luckily Izana gave me one of her inhalers since he figured she would be mostly with me throughout the night.

I freed Ichika and gave her the inhaler while I untied Emma, "are you okay?" Emma asked Ichika who just nodded yes, "alright we're free what now?" Emma turned to ask me "shouldn't we look for a way out?" Ichika breathed out "well normally yes but we don't know how many people are out there or where we are" I answered trying to think of a plan, "we need a distraction" I said, "well Izana is coming tomorrow why don't we wait for him that's a good distraction" Ichika said, "yes we'll pretend we're still tied up, and tomorrow when Izana gets here we'll sneak out while their busy" I said "alright sounds good sit down I'll tie the ropes in a way that it will come undone with a simple pull so we can trick them" Emma said picking up the ropes, we all sat down and Emma tied a simple knot on our hands and hers.